Sign in to follow this  
Classified

Syria War Documentaries [Government Side]

guleed_ali;986506 wrote:
Your title should read the people of Syria vs. the pseudo-government of Syria. Unless by foreign backed militia you mean Hezb Al Shaytan and Iran.

Syria has a population of 23 million people. The number of insurgents (both Syrian and Foreigners) total about 100,000. The number of Syrian refugees both internally displaced or in neighboring countries total 4 million. 18 million Syrians in Syria have not fled and have no picked up guns to fight against the Syrian government.

Who are the People of Syria? The 18 million non-violent citizens or the 100,000 fighters?

P.s; I don't support any side.

I'm not gonna get into the whole civil war thing. But suffice to say are you with the guy who drops chemical weapons on his people? If your answer is a resounding NO then we've settled our dispute. The world has changed classified even Switzerland picks a side now you can't be on the fence!

Classified;986511 wrote:
Syria has a population of 23 million people. The number of insurgents (both Syrian and Foreigners) total about 100,000. The number of Syrian refugees both internally displaced or in neighboring countries total 4 million. 18 million Syrians in Syria have not fled and have no picked up guns to fight against the Syrian government.

Who are the People of Syria? The 18 million non-violent citizens or the 100,000 fighters?

P.s; I don't support any side.

I doubt guleed_ali would hold the same views if it were Sunni regime that was controlling Syria. His ilk and their cancerous views are why Muslims of Greater Syria have been, and will likely continue to be, the source of their own suffering.

Blackflash;986518 wrote:
I doubt guleed_ali would hold the same views if it were Sunni regime that was controlling Syria. His ilk and their cancerous views are why Muslims of Greater Syria have been, and will likely continue to be, the source of their own suffering.

Backflash a Sunni regime as you like to put it would follow the guidance of Allah and his messenger. I don't recall Prophet Mohammed (Sallahu Alihi wa salam) ever killing innocent people. So I'm against any regime that kills its own population. The amount of anti-Islam rhetoric on these forums is mind boggling! By the way the Syrian Constitution declares that its President must be a Sunni Muslim, so who's conning who here. I'd like to know your Islamic view if "ours" are so cancerous.

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "You will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Shall I not guide you to something which if you carry out you will love one another? Spread salaam amongst yourselves." [Muslim]. Its very simple, whoever doesn't want the killing of our brothers and sisters in Syria to stop is not a believer. And this genocide is not blurry that you have to sit in the sideline, Assad aint no Barre or Gaddafi, this is the fircown of our time.

"And [recall] when We saved your forefathers from the people of Pharaoh, who afflicted you with the worst torment, slaughtering your [newborn] sons and keeping your females alive. And in that was a great trial from your Lord". [2:49] Pharoah kept the baby girls alive, but Bashar kills the little girls as well.

Hawdian   

@Classified all your docs are from presstv the int. TV channel of the Iranian state which we all know are supporters of the bloody dictator Bashar. No to propganda yes to a free Syria where people are not slaughtered by Iranian backed regime of Assad .