Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

President Xassan Guurow (political satire)

let him cherish as his presidency in SFG, his turn will soon end he will be going abroad with alot of money he and his children will be riding one of best high-end vehicles. i envy u qoslaye

Xaaji Xunjuf;985222 wrote:
Emotionally how did you came to the conclusion that i am confused when i posted this thats very strange.

XX As you can see ppl are fed up with your antics ,I know you are a smart dude but be down to earth, I see nowdays all you are causing is a fuss and playing b/w two parts to cause Havic. at one point now it is clearer that you can't stand the D block *****'s that is OK but don't pin b/w two clans who have already interlocked their horns, just seeing how ppl running away your comments nowdays.makes me realize that you are an agent of a spefic ethinicity, play smart.

Issa riyoole what makes u think i dislike a somali clan come on son the xaaji is not that narrow minded i might dislike some leaders but one cannot dislike an entire clan.

One all he/she has to do is read your responses and writings ,then come back, if you don't want do that ,I will be glad to do some snap shots, all I am saying is be smart. when debating bro. I still love you writings but sometimes advise is needed.take care and don't reply back xx, god be with you.

Dalmar1   

IsseRiyole;985301 wrote:
XX As you can see ppl are fed up with your antics ,I know you are a smart dude but be down to earth, I see nowdays all you are causing is a fuss and playing b/w two parts to cause Havic. at one point now it is clearer that you can't stand the D block *****'s that is OK but don't pin b/w two clans who have already interlocked their horns, just seeing how ppl running away your comments nowdays.makes me realize that you are an agent of a spefic ethinicity, play smart.

But isn't that what all minorities langaab do?, stirring up trouble between the Big league players, hoping their scuffle will bring them some sort of purpose to their langaabism:D

I don't know whether to laugh or cry, when I see this amateurish attempt of instigation by the langaabists!