Sign in to follow this  
nuune

TURKS takeover of our President Hassan Sheikh of Somalia

nuune;983585 wrote:
^^ Turkish anniversary yaa Abbaas

lool why're they doing this, really, our president was not having a good day while they were enjoying the moment

How he can enjoy seeing how the Turks transformed their country into a modern state with booming economy and great infrastructure, while his people have destroyed theirs and butchering each. Dang!. I would have been in the same mood. Hassan Sheikh has to cope with the most difficult job in the world, as a leader of the most ungovernable weirdos on this green planet!.

nuune;983585 wrote:
^^ Turkis anniversary yaa Abbaas

lool why're they doing this, really, our president was not having a good day while they were enjoying the moment

He will have a bad day seeing how the Turks transformed their country into a modern state with booming economy and great infrastructure, while his people have destroyed theirs and butchering each. Dang!. I would have been in the same mood. Hassan Sheikh has to cope with the most difficult job in the world, as a leader of the most ungovernable weirdos on this green planet!.

Somalis are the least grateful people on earth.

if you ignore them like the arabs did, they will complain, if you give them too much attention like the Turks, they will complain, that is why the British intelligence in 1960 described the somali mentality as "volatile, un-predictable, and opportunistic"..

I don't like Hassan Sheikh and his crew, but I whole heartedly support the Turks and what they are doing in my country.

Turks are known to be Sneaky go ask Greek they will tell you, I hope Mogadishu clan based to realize their land is being sold to the highest bidder and soon they will take an order from Turkey, but then these folks in Mogadishu don't care, they concern more in Raping, Stealing and Killings innocent Somalis.

IsseRiyole;984039 wrote:
Turks are known to be Sneaky go ask Greek they will tell you, I hope Mogadishu clan based to realize their land is being sold to the highest bidder and soon they will take an order from Turkey, but then these folks in Mogadishu don't care, they concern more in Raping, Stealing and Killings innocent Somalis.

Mr Riyole go and ask the Ethios of what they think about us, go and ask the jews about what they thinks about the Palestinians. The Greeks are the staunch enemy of the Turks historically, so don't expect them to paint rosy picture about them. Come back to the topic, here is an up coming power house trying to help you recover from your mis-fortunes, what would you do? kick them out or grab the opportunity and say thank you. Yes the Turks have their interest at heart, but hey,, tell me a nation who hasn't got their interest at heart.. but the logical conclusion should be "guard my interest and I will guard yours" that is how the EU exists, that is how NATO and NAFTA exists and we should do the same, Mutual interest.

look how Ethiopia, Sudan, Kenya and many countries are leasing large areas of fertile land to the Gulf states which is bringing huge amount of income to these african countries and creating jobs, we should adopt these models when the country is stable enough to generate hard currency source.

MoonLight1;984051 wrote:
Mr Riyole go and ask the Ethios of what they think about us, go and ask the jews about what they thinks about the Palestinians. The Greeks are the staunch enemy of the Turks historically, so don't expect them to paint rosy picture about them. Come back to the topic, here is an up coming power house trying to help you recover from your mis-fortunes, what would you do? kick them out or grab the opportunity and say thank you. Yes the Turks have their interest at heart, but hey,, tell me a nation who hasn't got their interest at heart.. but the logical conclusion should be "guard my interest and I will guard yours" that is how the EU exists, that is how NATO and NAFTA exists and we should do the same,
Mutual interest

look how Ethiopia, Sudan, Kenya and many countries are leasing large areas of fertile land to the Gulf states which is bringing huge amount of income to these african countries and creating jobs, we should adopt these models when the country is stable enough to generate hard currency source.

Oh no! So you wanna lease the fertile riverine low lands to foreigners?. Do you know the consequences of embarking such disasterous leasing of one's own productive lands?.

Mahiigaan;984079 wrote:
Oh no! So you wanna lease the fertile riverine low lands to foreigners?. Do you know the consequences of embarking such disasterous leasing of one's own productive lands?.

That is one option we can seal with the Turks, do you know only about 18% of Somalia's fertile agriculture land is farmed, we have two rivers and we import almost every kind of food from abroad, so instead of the land just sitting there where no one is farming, why can't you lease it to the Gulf states and the Turks for 20, 25, or 30 years so they can bring their much needed expertise & market, feed the nation and bring much needed hard currency, everyone is a winner. but we Somalis are a paranoid nation and can not see what is good us.