Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

5000 Year Old 'Mysterious' Artifact Discovered

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;983673 wrote:
abti,

ex-ta cayda ka daa, dee.

i use to date Sada. we broke up in 2012.

i'd rather not talk about it. but we had our differences over 'archaeological approaches'.

You know her husband might be reading this thread? You are unnecessarily putting the lady's marriage into trouble:p

Tallaabo;983831 wrote:
You know her husband might be reading this thread? You are unnecessarily putting the lady's marriage into trouble:p

couple of comments.

1. despite your heinous assertion re dating her..... i can now confirm it was a lie. apologies. i

2. contrary to your ludicrous claims re SOL's popularity......this is again another lie. it's a little known forum frequented by a certain type of people. in other words, people nolosha ka dhacay who are not quite 'good enough' for her.

Tallaabo;983829 wrote:
Horta what is going on between Alpha and Apo?:confused:

this moody fool has the painters in almost everyday....so much so that he has a different personality for everyday of the week, each one more pathetic than the one a day before. it would seem.....life in Apo's world is like a box of expired chocolates - soured and bitterly acidic. i wouldn't be surprised if he's suffering from a mental condition or struggling to detox from his crack addiction. there's an extremists of sorts about this maniac, particularly when you consider, his polemic tendencies in views. this can only confirm my suspicious of his bi-polar disorder. additionally, if he's not insulting folks with dismissive one liners then he ceases to exist. basically and cala kuli xaal, he's an attention fiend. all in all....signs of being a failure in life.

Alpha Blondy;983740 wrote:
i'm not sure if i could risk my artifact being taken away and then displayed in the British Museum. these folks are known for such behaviours.

my friend who's a gemstone dealer had a precious stone taken away from him. the story goes...... the authorities somewhere in yurubta dheexe confiscated his diamond for fueling civil wars (blood diamonds). they thought he was Charlies Taylor oo kale. according to him it was worth €800,000. this unfortunate incident didn't deter him from coming back to SL. he'd stock up on rations and disappear for months on end searching for precious stones. caajib.

Salaam Bro is there is anyway to contact your boy. I'm trying to get into the rare gem business, too scared of the diamond business. I'll be forever grateful.

Alpha Blondy;983740 wrote:
i'm not sure if i could risk my artifact being taken away and then displayed in the British Museum. these folks are known for such behaviours.

my friend who's a gemstone dealer had a precious stone taken away from him. the story goes...... the authorities somewhere in yurubta dheexe confiscated his diamond for fueling civil wars (blood diamonds). they thought he was Charlies Taylor oo kale. according to him it was worth €800,000. this unfortunate incident didn't deter him from coming back to SL. he'd stock up on rations and disappear for months on end searching for precious stones. caajib.

Salaam Bro is there is anyway to contact your boy. I'm trying to get into the rare gem business, too scared of the diamond business. I'll be forever grateful.

Coofle   

Birta tan waxa loo yaqaan "sinigaali" oo tumaalaha ayaa adeegsada marka la samaynayo dusuuda nooca la yidhaa Sinigaalada Laguna karsan jiray Soorta/Shuurada etc.

that is my nearest non-archaeological assumption from the looks of it. 5000 years will almost pass as the stone age in the horn of africa.

I am not cognizant about the protocols to follow in dating non-organic artifacts, but an accurate dating will vanquish the doubt.

magicbird;984423 wrote:

sure. i'll look around.

he's a cool guy but very secretive.

Coofle;984460 wrote:
Birta tan waxa loo yaqaan
"sinigaali
" oo tumaalaha ayaa adeegsada marka la samaynayo dusuuda nooca la yidhaa Sinigaalada Laguna karsan jiray Soorta/Shuurada etc.

that is my nearest non-archaeological assumption from the looks of it. 5000 years will
almost
pass as the stone age in the horn of africa.

I am not cognizant about the protocols to follow in dating non-organic artifacts, but an accurate dating will vanquish the doubt.

thanks Coofle,

are you certain it's called a "sinigaali? because that sounds like Senegal. :D:D

it's a finger print id verifier and a stamp. this is clear in the pics (fig.1-3).

this old guy gave me the artifact and asked me to research it. he's been calling incessantly. malaha he thinks i've sold it, ya? :D