Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

5000 Year Old 'Mysterious' Artifact Discovered

i'm currently studying this mysterious artifact. we don't know much at the moment but what we do know is...... that it's at least 5000 years old. we also now know it belonged to a Jewish King. this Jewish King was allegedly one of the ten lost tribes of Israel. as you can see in fig.3 it was used as some sort of communication stamp. you'll also see it has a finger print id verifier (fig.1). this was used by the Jewish King to sign his official documents. we understand this was a civilised culture. we are doing more research into this mysterious artifact. :cool::P;)

we have thus far made very little contact with international archaeologist. several have out-rightly dismissed the authenticity of this object as per our own historical estimates.

1381181_10151943752379250_348293239_n.jp

fig.1

1381695_10151943744394250_270008948_n.jp

fig.2

75502_10151943744229250_423215765_n.jpg

fig.3

Hawdian   

Interesting but what makes you think it has something to do with a jewish king - and hows that related to the item. also where did you dig this item up? im willing to give my startbid: SLSH10k lacag mixed with hanti kale. Note: stop digging stuff up until further notice ....

SomaliPhilosopher;983347 wrote:
I know an archaeologist in hargeisa perhaps I should send him your way
:P
though a commission is obviously due

there are many....of which, you are certainty the biggest devil who'll pillage this country of its precious resources by gladly handing it to your white pay masters!

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;983469 wrote:
^ no. i would like to open a museum though.

Check the budding philanthropist out

Tallaabo   

Haatu;983536 wrote:
Check the budding philanthropist out

I think he should use this artefact to get closer to the hot chick who runs Somaliland's department of antiquities;)

Tallaabo;983545 wrote:
I think he should use this artefact to get closer to the hot chick who runs Somaliland's department of antiquities;)

Too late lady got a baby. But as one of my good friends use to say "so what I have a goldfish"..;)

Tallaabo   

SomaliPhilosopher;983600 wrote:
Too late lady got a baby. But as one of my good friends use to say "so what I have a goldfish"..
;)

So Alpha's endless house parties and "close circle" gatherings for the hated "1%" of society failed to attract one of the most attractive and influential chicks in town???

Haatu   

Tallaabo;983610 wrote:
So Alpha's endless house parties and "close circle" gatherings for the hated "1%" of society failed to attract one of the most attractive and influential chicks in town???

Can we see a pic of this alleged "qalanjo"?

Tallaabo;983610 wrote:

my inner circle are basically bunch of failed qurbo joogians. i've wasted far too much time with folks who bring anything of substance to the circle. i've quit these close circles.

Tallaabo;983610 wrote:

Its a shame isn't it