Sign in to follow this  
Hawdian

Late Eid Mubarak And Welcome To the Somali Men Private Club.

Hawdian   

Jalle Mohamed Sayed bare Have send an application from jannah to be a member of SMPC. I am suprised God let him

in inside Jannah , his request is pending

Ibtisam   

This is the most boring club every- even the babysitting club was better!!!

Gate crash needed ASAP-

Che :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hawdian   
This is the most boring club every- the babysitting club was better for me !!!

Gate crash needed ASAP-

QUOTE]

I agree you should goback to the babysitting club. No OGgirl you not allowed either however if you want to be part of the amazionian guard SMPC is willing to give you their contact details. :cool::cool:

Hawdian   

*Ibtisam;982392 wrote:
The babysitting club is a children's story book- you must have read it in school nooh?

nej

Yaa dee ..

listen I understand that secretly you want to me a member I also understand that you have a Certificate in Hospitality and Catering which is good enough for me. So let me give an offer you cant refuse When US , China or Somalicountry Has a Female President is the day I will be looking at letting you or Others IN at The Exlusive SMPC.. Until Then Please refrain from Posting in this blog.

Waad Mahadsantheey Huuno.

Note: Waar Maqaayaad Naag Joogta Shaah Laguma Cabeekaro .

Note2: Haa naa Qaasbeen Yareey. waan ku diidneey..

Hawdian   

As You Know SMPC is always Working Hard for our Members This Time I can Reveal that We have Got financial Support from Certain Somali Businessmen From The Cities, Of Eyl, And Harardheere. We have also being told that A certain AFweyne(NotSiyad) is also willing to Help. For Now AFweyne is busy in the Beneluxury for private Business.

Note: The president of Eritrea is Also willing to Give A yearly Donation as A thank you To The Somali Madaxweynyaal for their Support in Eritrean Independence The discussion are progression Well.

Note3: I can Reveal That We have Hired the Most beautiful Singer of All time Hodan Abdirahman. I am getting Private message that Som Members Are willing to dish their Women (Caddan iyo Madoow) for Hana,but sorry she Is Married No HankyPanky:cool:.

A taste of HANA

Ibtisam   

What makes you think I need an offer from a confused qurbo joog kid who lives in the west, thinks he is in Ceerigaabo, and somehow thinks he impacts the roles of women or invite them anywhere.

You, my boy are nothing but a child with an attitude so dont flatter yourself sweetie. We go where we want to go and do as we please- deal with it.

Of course I just wanted to show that you have no self control- you told others dont talk to any female who comes in here- and yet here you are writing essays to me! lol haha

Safferz   

*Ibtisam;982373 wrote:
This is the most boring club every- even the babysitting club was better!!!

Gate crash needed ASAP-

+1

Ibtisam   

Safferz how you doing? Lets turn this shitty thread into something worth reading.

I am sure people would rather read our chit chatter than clanish, politics, rude crude rubbish that children who come out to play write. aaah was that a little harsh- Oh well they are big boys :D

How you doing? I am procrastinating

Safferz   

*Ibtisam;982404 wrote:
Safferz how you doing? Lets turn this shitty thread into something worth reading.

I am sure people would rather read our chit chatter than clanish, politics, rude crude rubbish that children who come out to play write. aaah was that a little harsh- Oh well they are big boys
:D

How you doing? I am procrastinating

Agreed! I'm great huuno, how are things on your end? It's 9 am here in the best time zone in the world, I just finished working out and I'm now catching up on emails and having breakfast :D

Hawdian   

*Ibtisam;982401 wrote:
What makes you think I need an offer from a confused qurbo joog kid who lives in the west, thinks he is in Ceerigaabo, and somehow thinks he impacts the roles of women or invite them anywhere.

You, my boy are nothing but a child with an attitude so dont flatter yourself sweetie. We go where we want to go and do as we please- deal with it.

Of course I just wanted to show that you have no self control- you told others dont talk to any female who comes in here- and yet here you are writing essays to me! lol haha

Peace and this one is for U

Ibtisam   

9am!! wow lol. It is 4.20pm in sunny Hargeisa. Almost a day done and my application still not done. yiiiks- I am applying for my Phd, but I am figuring if it is taking me so long to write the application- I should probably not do it. lol

I miss exercising- I started this work out called Insanity- check it out on Youtube- normally military workout. but I gave up after a week- requires eating too much food to maintain the energy for high intense workout.

Safferz   

*Ibtisam;982411 wrote:
9am!! wow lol. It is 4.20pm in sunny Hargeisa. Almost a day done and my application still not done. yiiiks- I am applying for my Phd, but I am figuring if it is taking me so long to write the application- I should probably not do it. lol

I miss exercising- I started this work out called Insanity- check it out on Youtube- normally military workout. but I gave up after a week- requires eating too much food to maintain the energy for high intense workout.

Ha! I did Insanity two years ago, and I actually just started it again today, since I'd like to incorporate more cardio into my routine and I've been doing a lot of strength training lately. I like boot camp style workouts best because they're relatively short and super effective, but it's hard to look forward to doing them :( You may like TurboFire better, it's difficult as well but more fun to do.

What field are you in? Still plenty of time to get an application together, the only thing you really can't procrastinate on is any standardized tests you have to take (ie. the GRE for American schools) and letting your references know about your deadlines early enough. The latter is what forced me to get my statement of purpose drafted earlier than I would have when I was applying to PhD programs, I wanted each them to have something to look at while they prepared their letter. But procrastination happens... I remember submitting one app a few minutes before deadline lol.

Hawdian   

Hawdian;982134 wrote:
:cool:Welcome Muj,Madaxweyne Geeljire Somali Philosopher.

note: Just had a privat call from Ayatollah Xassan Dahir Aweys he was to be a member aswell . He says its something he has fought for his entire life to be given the title of Madaxweyne, I have told to him ask allah forgivness for his many jihads against the Somali people.

Question To Members

Should We let Ayatollah X.Dahir Aweys into The SMPC afterall he is a somali Oday n Ayatollah at the end of the day.

He is a Quarn Hafeed and Well versed in several Tasfeers..

I Can Confirm That The Ayatollah Has being Given A Membership (Say Masllah :-) ) The Ayatollah Main Job is Inu Quran Ku Akhiro Clubka.

As we Have Some Hardheaded Fe-Male Jinnns Who Just would Not Go Away.

Please Make Dua That the Ayatollah is Successful in His Job of Getting Rid Of These Jinss.

Amiin YA Raab,