Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Who's The Best Player In The World?

Tuujiye   

^^^ and you know football? sxb I'll let others read this sad post you just made...Just because he has 25 goal in this season doesn't mean he is the best player...

But I have to admit..Ngonge knows nothing about football waana ku dhaaran karaa almost this time... first Lucas and now this

^^ I like Messi but I'd rather have Chelsea's Lampard in my team instead. Twenty goals a season guranteed, saaxib.

any chelsea fan would laugh at you saaxiib... Frank Lampard iyo messi maxaaba isku keenay same circle?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Right now no one can claim that title, the season is not over , the world cup has not come, even then i doupt we will have one outstanding player this year.

Tuujiye   

Saaxiib Chelsea fan kiliya ma ahi ee I love football...I know who is good and not and yes Lampard is good but he was never and will never be at the level of Messi..maba aha the same kind of players seecamal adiga? dhoore nimo waaye waxaan lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

Saaxiib Chelsea fan kiliya ma ahi ee I love football...I know who is good and not and yes Lampard is good but he was never and will never be at the level of Messi..maba aha the same kind of players seecamal adiga? dhoore nimo waaye waxaan lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

I agree.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ I like Messi but I'd rather have Chelsea's Lampard in my team instead. Twenty goals a season guranteed, saaxib.

Messi is averaging that, if not more. ;)

ps. It's between Messi and Rooney. The remainign ties in the CL and their performances in the world cup will clarify a great deal. Don't know about Ronaldo, as I haven't seen him play this season. Ibrahimovic is a good player, but he done hasn't anything special. Not worth the 60 million(>?).

NGONGE   

^^ I would still have Lampard in my team, saaxib. Messi is a great player and will probably win the award anyway but most of the times I watched him he has been all fur coat and no knickers. Lampard has been scoring twenty goals or more for the past five seasons (from midfield and all).

N.O.R.F   

Lamps is past it saxib. Take them goggles off. Messi needs to produce at the WC before I can call him best player.

At the moment there isnt one.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ I would still have Lampard in my team, saaxib. Messi is a great player and will probably win the award anyway but most of the times I watched him he has been all fur coat and no knickers. Lampard has been scoring twenty goals or more for the past five seasons (from midfield and all).

that's because you probably alternate between watching universal tv adverts and the footie. :D Most times I watched Messi- he has been man of the match. Did you see his hatrick in the weekend against valencia? Did you see his performance against stutgart? His performance against Manutd in the final? We are talking about a player who is doing things/skills out of the extraordinary. Frank Lampard is a good player, yes, he scores plenty of goals. But so do Inzaghi, Ruud Van N and even Darren Bent. Would you have them in your team instead of Messi? I would even pick Messi for my team purely for the amount of fouls and mistakes he could get from the opposition. If there was an Eighth dwarf, Messi, his excellency, would be the man. :cool:

NGONGE   

^^ I would pick Messi for a game in the park. The kicks and flicks will impress the opposing team. :D

But seriously, I'm not comparing the two. Messi is great but does not tickle my fancy, Lampard does.

AYOUB   

^ ..... is the eyes of the beer holder. I thought A&T Morinho comment was bad but yours takes the xalawa.

NGONGE   

^^ Dee there is a problem with the way you think if you're comparing me with A&T. Mine is a matter of taste, his is a WRONG opinion. :D

Tuujiye   

^^^ loooool I agree with you on that take...A&T wax la mid ah meeshaan ma arkin lool..dadkii hore saan mee ahaayeen taloo?

Wareer Badanaa!!!