Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

List of the world's most failed states, guess who won the 6th consecutive year.

Mary Harper

BBC Somalia analyst

Somalia is a good test case for the New Deal. It certainly fits the criteria for a fragile state,
given that for six years in a row it has come top of the list of the world's most failed states.

The New Deal focuses on peace and state-building. Without these, goes the argument, there can be no meaningful development, and aid money simply goes to waste. This has certainly been the case in Somalia, where billions of dollars have been thrown at a problem that refuses to go away.

The EU and Somalia argue that now is a good time to adopt the New Deal. They say the country has entered a new era, with a more legitimate government and progress on the security front.

But it is possible that the Brussels meeting will simply be the latest in the long list of expensive conferences on Somalia that end with ambitious communiques but have little or no impact on the development of the country.

Here is the list

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-25-most-failed-states-on-earth-2013-6?op=1

nuune   

^^ Omar Jees owned more than 20 of these, Aden Gabyow same, Madoobe owns more than 30 of them too right now, and what is your point now Mr Mad Mullah, why you hate your countrymen, is it because of qabiil or qabyaalad, if so, waa inaad is daaweysaa, if no daawo waa inaad is xabaashaa, if nobody ku xabaali waayo waa inaad is gubtaa, if aad dab weydo waa inaad biya isku ridaa, hadaad biya weydana bahal ha ku cuno, the best way for you waa inuu libaax adoo nool kolba ku goos-goostaa cantuugo here and there while your eyes are looking at him, that is a punishment for being filled with hatred and qabyaalad.

I'm not qabyaalad - I don't support Madobe as a person but I do support Jubbaland and Khatumo and even Somaliland's independence ( as long as they let go of Khatumo/Makhir)

HAG is not like the other groups because they have a bigger responsibility. If they fail the country fails and if they succeed the country succeeds. Last twenty years was on them. If they stopped fighting in the capital the rest would've followed. Even today if Hassan stopped being tribalist the others would've followed. HAG will always have the upper hand and therefore more responsibilities as long as Mogadishu remains the capital.

I'm not qabyaalad - I don't support Madobe as a person but I do support Jubbaland and Khatumo and even Somaliland's independence ( as long as they let go of Khatumo/Makhir)

Jubaland/ Khatumo/Makhir ......and then no Qabyaalad????? :D:D:D:D:D:D

ANWAR   

Mad_Mullah;977940 wrote:

Do you know what Qabyaalad means????????

tumblr_m0qr5sbi0t1qgcra2o1_500.gif

HAHAH