Sign in to follow this  
nuune

No Comments - 09/09/2013 - Villa Somalia

Being a politician must be one of the hardest things -- nobody wants to be there, they hate each other, just yesterday they were plotting against each other and tomorrow they will continue. lol

QansaxMeygaag;977018 wrote:
^^

What's up with the cheap-looking curtains?

like most things in this desolate hell-hole...................23 years of lawlessness, clan warfare, poverty induced instability has taken it's toll. don't be surprised, if they revert back to cannibalism, again. they use to say, the party's that happen in Xamar Caddey, didn't happen in New York City, ma garatay?......balse, i guess what happens in Xamar now, doesn't happen anywhere else in the world....... 23 years of utter failure.

my new curtains are better than this last-min, typical let's-cut-corners, ramshackle and jacbur-like piece of sh!t. you wouldn't clean your hands with those in the nation's capital. these people were once stylish.....but savagery is a cilaad beyond prescription.

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;977103 wrote:
like most things in this desolate hell-hole...................23 years of lawlessness, clan warfare, poverty induced instability has taken it's toll. don't be surprised, if they revert back to cannibalism, again. they use to say, the party's that happen in Xamar Caddey, didn't happen in New York City, ma garatay?......balse, i guess what happens in Xamar now, doesn't happen anywhere else in the world....... 23 years of utter failure.

my new curtains are better than this last-min, typical let's-cut-corners, ramshackle and jacbur-like piece of sh!t. you wouldn't clean your hands with those in the nation's capital. these people were once stylish.....but savagery is a cilaad beyond prescription.

Ninyahaw trollkaagii ayaa beyahan yar batay ma istidhi. Bal thread kale oo gaar u ah arimanhan soo kordhay ee xamar ku saabsanna inoo fur saaxiib. Waxaa haboon inaad meel u gaar ah uga tirisid reer Muqdisho;)

Tallaabo;977121 wrote:
Ninyahaw trollkaagii ayaa beyahan yar batay ma istidhi. Bal thread kale oo gaar u ah arimanhan soo kordhay ee xamar ku saabsanna inoo fur saaxiib. Waxaa haboon inaad meel u gaar ah uga tirisid reer Muqdisho;)

Ha ha ha - Alpha seems to be in meltdown mode; what's up Alphaoow? Those curtains are common in many Somali households, I just found it funny in such a high office that's all, don't make it into a national Apocalypse of some sort...