Sign in to follow this  
Martin Lawrence

Yo Bobby you better keep your black a** outta trouble man

Niqqa ya needsta quit smoking that rock and stay focused man. Forget dem weak niqqas like Usher and Lionel Ritchie. That ain't even.. ya know, that ain't even some niqqas you need to be concerned with. You just do you *gives Bobby dap* and everaythang will be alright!

Now let's celebrate a new beginning my niqqa!

*sips some Moet*

*grimmices and puts two fingers to side of neck*

Ffffffffffffff!! IFE!!! IFE!!!

*shakes head and passes bottle to B. Brown*

*stumbles into thread*

whats up nikka you crazy. *snorts 3 lines of coke*

i can quit anytime man. Dont worry about what Bobby B is doin.

I aint the one that got high and ended up in the middle of da street performing for nikkas and sheit

Man we use to get fukked up! on the "Thin Line..." set nikka those were the goodtimes

man fukk usher. that nikka used my sheit in his song and didnt pay me. I'm about to sign wit Murder Inc and show these nikkas the real r&B sheit.

I see Tisha Cambell is doin good man..what you think about that?

Tisha doing good, that's cool wit me bruh. The past is the past, and I'ma just let the b**** be. Tichina Arnold doing good too, with that corny azz Flex. How the f*ck THIS niqqa gonna get a starring role in a show? Talkin bout he a comedian, MAAAAN SIT YO DUMB AZZ DOWN!

But beaddy bead sure lookin good though. *chuckles* Is she thick! I say is she thick! My,my,my, like your boy Johnny be saying.

Wha! man fukk johnny gil. Those New Edition nikkas got this nikka tryin to take the place of the R&B King. They done signed a deal wit out me and sheit.

*hits joint* dem nikkas aint got no cash. Fukk being broke, I'll marry stephanie mills before I let that sheit happen. lol@ dat lil nikka Flex thinkin he doin big thangs. his wife Shanice is on some has been R&B shiet too. *lights up a new joint* *passes it to Martin*

Nikka I heard Will is gettin more paper then you for Bad Boys 2

whats the deal nikka?

*smokes joint*

WOO WOO WOOOOWOOOOO!

Yeah, they think Will is the HNIC, but I'm still gettin broke off, so whatever. I'ma see if i can get you on the soundtrack.Heard Jaheim was looking for a partner in his song and sh*t. You should whoop BBD's azz for that wack album.

*sends text message to Tracy Morgan*

Man BBD aint sheit no more. I never did like Ricky Bell, he tryed to out shine me a few times. I aint fukkin wit them nikkas no more.

Yea holla at me for the soundtrack nikka. but I can handle a song on my own. Fukk a Jaheim man. *hits a line of coke* The nikka is on some Teddy Pendergrass sheit. he aight though.

Hey Martin remember this sheit nikka

me and u

*hits 2 more lines* *calls murder Inc*

lol I remember that right there niqqa! We was clowning Al B. Sure cause he had tried to come back in the game. For real man, you had me ROLLIN! Ha ha ha!

You better chill on that coke s*** man. Weed is one thing...

*takes puff*

What the f*** was we talkin about ,man?

:confused: Like I know Nikka *Takes a long drag off the joint*

*singing*

My heaaaaaaaart belongs to a roni

I still got it nikka lol *passes the joint back to Martin*

*takes puff and laughs*

Oh oh oh ho oh! Bobby B! Soundin like Whitney! Bust this, let me clear my throat, get the juices...

*stands up*

Don't you know no gooooooood! DON'T YOU KNOW NO GOOOOOOOOOD!!

*takes a puff and stares blanky*

I wonder what happened to my niqqa Rog from What's Happening

*nikka stop hoggin the joint* *takes a hit*

Nikka whats this I hear about you and that faggot Jamie Foxx having beef? Dam I dont like that lil sweet nikka. He was talkin about me on his lil comedy special. I swear if I saw that nikka I would fukk his sheit up like I did that body guard in L.A. nikka

*takes out a crack pipe*

I need to get fukked up cause I know Whitney gonna wanna fukk

later ron

If I wasn't gettin 10 mill after we divorce I would have left along time ago nikka

Yeah I understand, messing with Whitney would make a niqqa crazy. I don't mean to s**t on your lady bruh but DAAAAAYUUUUM! What happened?

She ain't half the dime she used to be.

And f**k that small time bamma Jaimee Foxx. He got some skills ya know, I might chuckle here and there, but he ain't no Marty Mar ya know? The man is just a copycat who the he could blow up when I left the TV scene. His show wasn't s***. He chasin that Fancy broad around like a little azzhole. And he had that crumy azz Garrett Morris as his father or whatever. I already fired that niqqa cause he was a waste of good money! f**K Jaimee Foxx maaaaan!

I gotta role, but I holla at you tomorrow niqqa. Gotta get home to my babaaay.

*takes joint and runs through LAX*

*pulls up in whitneys bentley**thug lovin is blastin out the ride*

whats up nikka! *hugs Martin* nikka lets do this sheit right.

I got the r&B broads waitin at whitneys house on southbeach. and its cool this time. Aint nobody gonna call the cops like in 1995. I'm thinkin we need to open a club like in "thin line..." Chocolate City man.

and guess wha? look at this sheit man *pulls out the OOOOOOOOH WEEEEE*

*laughs* Yeah nikka!!

:cool: *rolls up the cess*

*smokes it*

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sho you right! Sho you right! I ain't had nuthin like this since Play brought some hydro to the House party set!! You need to try this Cole for real maaaan!

*turns around*

:eek: OH SNAP!!! PO-PO IS ON YOUR AZZ BOBBYYYYYY!!!

*fumbles blunt*

*turns into a alley way* *lays low for a few* *turns down a back road*

aaahhh nikka it aint no thang. I done got arrested a few times down here fukkin wit these lame azz cops. they aint gonna do sheit.

*puts in Marvin Gaye* *hits the blunt* see martin thats that real R&b sheit right there

Iffah   

Loool!...Bobby/Martin...aren't you tired of switching back and forth? & What's the point of all this?...You know you're just wasting space. :confused: :confused: