Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somali Channel-Abdirahman Farole Interview

GAROODI   

Marbles this, mad man that...coming from people who just yesterday supported a former Alshabab Ethiopian born resident to take with the help of Kenyans somali territory only to swallow their own words later is very rich. Call me what you may I don't really care, considering that's the last card you have against me considering you have nothing else use it el desperado.

The truth is pirates seem to produce these sort of politicians if you can even call them that. No charisma, no objective, no idea, no strategy.

Their entire philosophy is based on we are baxbaxland. We control 2.5 regions in Somalia are not capable of securing our seas from piracy or even holding land we are claiming. We have no history as a former independent state but were always part of Somalia but we should be given special treatment because we are baxbaxland is not going to cut it. Federalism you say? Clan federalism will never be accepted in Somalia they should form a state with galmudug if they are genuine about federalism. You cant even hold an election what right do you have to demand without first meeting your obligations. The man is using his last desperate strategy of isolation to see what he can get from hag. Other then entertaining international supporters of the notion for dialogue I assure you hag do not care and would prefer this lot to stay in permanent isolation as expressed on this forum by hag and on hag websites.

What farole and Others excel in is one thing destroying their own people and making them hated across the entire somali speaking people. Adding fuel to the fire one might say and this is always to the benefit of others. Proof in point forget hag your own people don't want anything to do with you or am I mistaken???

Miyir   

GAROODI;976186 wrote:
Marbles this, mad man that...coming from people who just yesterday supported a former Alshabab Ethiopian born resident to take with the help of Kenyans somali territory only to swallow their own words later is very rich. Call me what you may I don't really care, considering that's the last card you have against me considering you have nothing else use it el desperado.

The truth is pirates seem to produce these sort of politicians if you can even call them that. No charisma, no objective, no idea, no strategy.

Their entire philosophy is based on we are baxbaxland. We control 2.5 regions in Somalia are not capable of securing our seas from piracy or even holding land we are claiming. We have no history as a former independent state but were always part of Somalia but we should be given special treatment because we are baxbaxland is not going to cut it. Federalism you say? Clan federalism will never be accepted in Somalia they should form a state with galmudug if they are genuine about federalism. You cant even hold an election what right do you have to demand without first meeting your obligations. The man is using his last desperate strategy of isolation to see what he can get from hag. Other then entertaining international supporters of the notion for dialogue I assure you hag do not care and would prefer this lot to stay in permanent isolation as expressed on this forum by hag and on hag websites.

What farole and Others excel in is one thing destroying their own people and making them hated across the entire somali speaking people. Adding fuel to the fire one might say and this is always to the benefit of others. Proof in point forget hag your own people don't want anything to do with you or am I mistaken???

relax & seriously chill out:cool: