Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Are we SAFE on SOL?

Somalia   

Jacaylbaro;974048 wrote:
I am perfectly save on SOL ..... smple coz I am me
:D

You are too happy which is weird, I always found you weird, I'm watching you.

People that say if you're not a terrorists you have nothing to worry about are ******, This is why Cadaans are smarter they know their rights. Whats next? Police coming through your house checking for drugs?

Coofle;974003 wrote:
Alpha why do you have to fear to be exposed? are you involved in terrorist activity? *Terrorist* that is the only thing people scared of these days, Just avoid it and do what else and nobody cares.

abti,

do i look like a terrorist to you? i'm a salafist, ma garatay? our religion is peaceful, well most of the times :cool:.

i'm fearful because i received some credible information about certain folks on SOL bringing online social drama to the public sphere. this is UNACCEPTABLE. inaar, as you'll no doubt be aware, i want to be a politician and i usually writing all sorts of nonsense on this site but what happens on SOL must stay on SOL, maha?

it's disgusting and quite frankly vile to use my own ridiculous posts against me. anyway, i've denied these heinous allegations against my person. of course, such vile defamation and what can only be described as premeditated evil intentions against Al, have seriously tested my confidence on this site balse i'm in the least bit interested about their shameful attempts to mock, ridicule and make slurs against person. i reckon, this was the same reason why the legendary Abwaan quit SOL but yet continues to browse with a somewhat interrogative manner.

i havent decided what course of action i'll take but i hope it never happens again. i'm obviously hurt and terribly disappointed by these exposes balse kheyr and victory will be mine. it's not the first time i have been qarxised on this site. this has for the most part been spurred on by ciyaal-like innocence but i'm not like that in the real world. i reckon, it probably won't be the last time, but i don't care. waa siday tahay.

nuune   

^^ Walaalkaa maxaad u af lagaadeyneysaa inaar, mida kale how come you never showed up at the Hargeysa buug feyr