Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Make Me Feel Like A Woman.....

Someone fowarded the following joke to me. I almost pissed myself when I read it, so enjoy. :D

------------------------

On a recent transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning.

One woman in particular loses it. Screaming, she stands up in the front of the plane. "I'm too young to die," she wails.

Then she yells, "Well, if I'm going to die, I want my last minutes on earth to be memorable! Is there ANYONE on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN?"

For a moment there is silence. Everyone has forgotten their own peril. They all stared, riveted, at the desperate woman in the front of the plane.

Then a man stands up in the rear of the plane. He is gorgeous, tall, built, with reddish-blond hair and hazel eyes.

He starts to walk slowly up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt

...one button at a time.

...No one moves.

....He removes his shirt.

..Muscles ripple across his chest

...he whispers:

"Iron this."

hhhhhhhhhhhh.looooooooooool :D:D

...one button at a time.

...No one moves.

....He removes his shirt.

that is every funny sis......you know what they about man...

What a man hears:

"blah, blah, blah, blah, C'MON

blah, blah, blah, blah, YOU AND I

blah, blah, blah, blah, ON THE FLOOR

blah, blah, blah, blah, NO CLOTHES

blah, blah, blah, blah, RIGHT NOW"

:D:D:D

Blessed   

lovely you..

true!

loooooooooooooooool Mango

For a minut, I thought u was getting x-rated on us! The other day were having a sort of debate on why men should do their own iorning with 'me old man'.

You know what he said, 'gabdhaaw ugaada, a man will not only marry you for sex' in his 'Somalified English' lol. I guess they really do associate women with chores they'd rather not do. :eek: :mad:

Mosses, figures u would. :D

Ameenah, I kno...

Ask any single guy about what he looks 4ward to in marriage and its all about "having my meals cooked 4 me 4 a change" and "not to worry 'bout the laundary anymore". I wonder, why not just hire a maid? :rolleyes:

Scorpion...

LoL...u've got a dirty mind my dear. :D

HONEY-D   

THNX for the laugh MANGO. :D

SCORPION that mind of urs needs to slow down ur only allowed at a speed of 40 not 100 mph. icon_razz.gif;)

Lefty   

LOOOOL@Scorpion

No...I'm not implying anything. The theme of the story is to turn everyone's attention on one particular thing but as soon as the phrase "Iron this" comes, it's not what everyone were expecting.LOL..isn't it!

------