Sign in to follow this  
Classified

Map of Puntland

Tallaabo   

GAROODI;972569 wrote:
The issue was about map: and people claiming other people's land. Our state is not perfect but Somalis remain the greatest obstacles to our challenges.

Walaal no one is claiming anything. It is just a mere map put up by some guy. Whatever their clan colour, the villages are still there and the maryoolay who lived in them are still living in them. The only thing that keeps changing is the political game of the time and such games usually bring nothing of substance to the wellbeing of the villagers concerned. This whole mashruuc of my village has few more huts and greener grasses than yours really belongs to the era of Cigaal Shidaad and dhegdheer;)

Unbelievable! These pseudo warriors conquer land on the internet lmfao

I'll start from Cayn and work my way northwards. Gobolka cayn is a dhulos deegaan in it's entirety except for Coodanle and Qorilugud. Beesha Solomadow tried to settle Galgal prior to Kalshaale in 2009 and they got their arses handed to them by the Wacays Aadan lions. I can show the videos showing the victorious Dhulos.

Gobolka Sool has 5 degmo(excluding Laascaanood). Taleex, Boocame, Kalabaydh, Xudun, Caynaba.

Taleex - dhulos

Boocame - dhulos

Kalabaydh - dhulos

Xudun - 90% dhulos (Sabowanaag, bohol and ceel la helay are all on the far north western corner of Xudun district). I WILL SHOW YOU A MAP OF THIS DISTRICT since you keep on mentioning bohol like it is right next to Xudun town.

Caynaba - Majorityi.door

Gobolka Sanaag - we all know the dhulos deegaans including Ceerigaabo. The city is divided in 2. Suuqa hoose and Suuqa sare.

Suuqa hoose - *hart

Suuqa sare - I.door

You can claim to be the majority all you like but it doesn't change the fact that you can't step a foot inside Suuqa hoose without a *Hart guardian lmao proof for this. May 18th in Ceerigaabo - filthy SLers and their waterboys were pelted with rocks in Suuqa hoose.

Back to gobolka Sanaag. Apart from a shared capital city, the rest of the region is predominantly Harty (Warsan&Dhulos)

Proof for this - Dhahar, Badhan, Buraan, Xingalool, Hadaftimo, Las Qoray, Fiqifuliye, Ceel Buux, yubbe, 1/2 of Ceerigaabo and many other places have a MUCH bigger population than the other half of Ceerigaabo, Maydh, Ceel afweyn and Garadag. *Note the FIRST THREE TOWNS I mentioned are each bigger than Ceel Afweyn, Garadag and Maydh.

Any of you I.doors dare to challenge what I just wrote? I will drown you with facts if you come here with your lies.

Rag bay isleeyihiin deegaankiisa afka ku qaada anagoo xaadir ah

IDGAF if this is being narrow minded I can't stand liars.

GAROODI   

^^^^ wa sheko ku daftay. Care to show us were you got the statistics from I.e 90%. I think we proved f@gash boy that Sanag and Sool is first SOMALILAND territory but secondly sool is more diverse then people like you would like to admit. We have showed you video evidence of duriyadas reach in sool forget Sanag because Sanag without doubt is fully SOMALILAND territory. Care to show us video evidence or credible statisics from a source with all the land your claiming anyone can write anything.

Four pages of utter garbage.

Lets seperate the truth from the rubbish with facts. Northen somalia consists of 19 districts. in 10 of those districts, the overwhelming majority of the population is non SNM tribes, two of the districts are shared and 7 are majority SNM. the share of the districts is as follows,

KHAATUMO

Laascaanood District

Taleex District

Xudun District

Buuhoodle District

AWDAL

Baki District

Borama District

Lughaya District

Saylac District

MAKHIR

Dhahar District

Laasqoray District

SHARED DISTRICTS

Ceerigaabo District

Gabiley District

SOMALILAND

Ceel-Afweyn District

Caynaba District

Burao District

Oodwayne District

Sheikh District

Hargeisa District

Berbera District

GAROODI   

Still no statistics just more talking: I asked for reliable statistics or video evidence to back up your argument: the old this is this is no longer viable. Case in point xudun district is shared not entirely las canod folk. Another case in point buhoodle district is not only buhoodle town. Outside buhoodle town you have shared if not exclusive settlements that belong to duriyada. That's why I asked for statistics or videos. Look back at the forum I posted them for you to see now show me videos.

Xudun: is not exclusive:

Qoriluqud falls within the buhoodle region: again not exclusive to one clan

Not to mention oog, etc Do you have videos or statistics because anyone can write anything

Carafaat   

Gar_maqaate;973059 wrote:
Four pages of utter garbage.

Lets seperate the truth from the rubbish with facts. Northen somalia consists of 19 districts. in 10 of those districts, the overwhelming majority of the population is non SNM tribes, two of the districts are shared and 7 are majority SNM. the share of the districts is as follows,

KHAATUMO

Laascaanood District

Taleex District

Xudun District

Buuhoodle District

AWDAL

Baki District

Borama District

Lughaya District

Saylac District

MAKHIR

Dhahar District

Laasqoray District

SHARED DISTRICTS

Ceerigaabo District

Gabiley District

SOMALILAND

Ceel-Afweyn District

Caynaba District

Burao District

Oodwayne District

Sheikh District

Hargeisa District

Berbera District

So back to the topic of the thread. Which of these districts is controlled by Puntland administration?

GAROODI,

listen buddy, you are either a child, insane or just plainly simple. whatever, the case i have no time for imbecility nor do i want hear an iteration of your tribe's historical concoctions and manuel self stimulations.

GAROODI   

Gar_maqaate;973067 wrote:
GAROODI,

listen buddy, you are either a child, insane or just plainly simple. whatever, the case i have no time for imbecility nor do i want hear an iteration of your tribe's historical concoctions and manuel self stimulations.

It seem you have no statistics and no proof after all. Saxib benta Iska daya. Sanag wa SOMALILAND I have shown you military outpost in every town in Sanag. Western Sanag and erigavo and a huge chunk of it is duriyadas territory. The rest belongs to others who are also part of SOMALILAND. In sool from north to south xudun, bohol, oog and caynabo is in part duriyada territory or shared. In buhoodle one step outside the town your in duriyada territory western buhoodle. I have shown you the video. Qabil is one thing and how people live but as a state from las canod to loa ado is the domain of the republic of SOMALILAND. Not because Burundi says so but because the SOMALILAND army says so and its people. No need to insult anyone, no need to get emotional. Benta Iska daya. We are all signatories to SOMALILAND and swore before God therefore we all have to meet our obligations. Stop lieing about history and get out of your self created bubble so we can develop Sool together

GAROODI;973068 wrote:
We are all signatories to SOMALILAND and swore before God therefore we all have to meet our obligations. Stop lieing about history and get out of your self created bubble so we can develop Sool together

The mendacity of these people is truely boundless. they are so brazen with their lies that it is straight out of the “big lie” tactic of Joseph Goebbel's. A tactic in which a lie, no matter how outrageous, is repeated often enough that it will eventually be accepted as truth. This kid wants to convince us about the existence of Document(s) declaring somaliland's independence, in which people were signatories to. This is what happens when children are subjected and indoctrinated with tribal propaganda. This is a form of child abuse that these people should be emancipated from it. Allow me to in form you and to liberate you mind, my dear brother GAROODI. There is no DOCUMENT on PAPER, on VISUAL or AUDIO format, which somaliland's "declaration of independence" is signed by anyone from SSC or in part of Northen Somalia for that matter. That document does not exist, has never existed and will never exist. i challenge any here or any where else for that matter to produce that document. There is better chance of a Morman producing joseph smith's golden tablets than a lander producing that document.

GAROODI   

Gar_maqaate;973073 wrote:
The mendacity of these people is truely boundless. they are so brazen with their lies that it is straight out of the “big lie” tactic of Joseph Goebbel's. A tactic in which a lie, no matter how outrageous, is repeated often enough that it will eventually be accepted as truth. This kid wants to convince us about the existence of Document(s) declaring somaliland's independence, in which people were signatories to. This is what happens when children are subjected and indoctrinated with tribal propaganda. This is a form of child abuse that these people should be emancipated from it. Allow me to in form you and to liberate you mind, my dear brother GAROODI. There is no DOCUMENT on PAPER, on VISUAL or AUDIO format, which somaliland's "declaration of independence" is signed by anyone from SSC or in part of Northen Somalia for that matter. That document does not exist, has never existed and will never exist. i challenge any here or any where else for that matter to produce that document. There is better chance of a Morman producing joseph smith's golden tablets than a lander producing that document.

Walahi I feel so sorry for your people they have been so mind f?cked its sad Walahi. Waxanu nahay dervish bulls(it which has been proven to be wrong Lakin still you go around spewing the same garbage. As for Somalilands dissolving the union with Somalia your chief Garad is a signatory to that legal document as seen below:

Below is the written agreement: terms agreed upon and signatories:

1. In Woqooyi gaar isu taago oo aan la raacin Koonfur

2. In lagu dhaqmo shareecada Islaamka

3. In la sugo nabadgelyada Woqooyi

4. In si dhakhso ah loo dhiso dawlad Woqooyi

5. In golayaasha ururka iyo dawladda si caddaalad ah loogu qaybiyo Beelaha Woqooyi

6. Arrinta nabadgelyada Sanaag in si gaar ah wax looga qabto, loona saaro guddi gaar ah.

Magacyadii Guurtida saxeexday gooni-isu-taagga Somaliland ee ku qornayd warqaddii xambaarsanayd go’aanka la soo noqoshada madax-bannaanida waddanku waxay kala ahaayeen toddoba iyo toban qof oo uu weheliyo Xoghayihii Shirku, kuwaas oo kala ahaa

Sheekh Ibraahin Sheekh Yuusuf Sheekh Madar, Guddoomiye

Suldaan Maxamed Suldaan Faarax

Suldaan Cabdi Sheekh Maxamed

Suldaan Maxamed Suldaan C/Qaadir

Suldaan Yuusuf Suldaan Xirsi

Suldaan Saxardiid Suldaan Diiriye

Suldaan Ismaaciil Muuse

Suldaan Rashiid Suldaan Cali

Suldaan Ismaaciil Suldaan Maxamuud

Axmed Sheekh Saalax

Sheekh Daahir Xaaji Xasan

Axmed Xirsi Cawl

Suldaan Maxamed Jaamac

Xasan Cumar Samatar

Maxamed Warsame Shiil

Garaad C/Qani Garaad Jaamac iyo

Suldaan Cali Muuse iyo

Xaaji Aadan Axmed Diiriye (Baradho) oo ahaa Xoghayaha Shirkaasi

Carafaat;973065 wrote:
So back to the topic of the thread. Which of these districts is controlled by Puntland administration?

NON:D 2 sub districts are controlled by Khatumo the rest is under Somaliland.

Somalia   

Taleex, Xudun, Buhoodle, Dhahar, Las Qoray, Ceerigaabo districts are all not under secessionist control but rather locally administered, which means only Laascaanood is.

Wadani   

Somalia;973087 wrote:
Taleex, Xudun, Buhoodle, Dhahar, Las Qoray, Ceerigaabo districts are all not under secessionist control but rather locally administered, which means only Laascaanood is.

U sure about Ceerigaabo?