Sign in to follow this  
GAROODI

First hand account of Somaliland history: The sultans, the shieck, hargaisa etc

Dr_Osman   

What a joke, there is no history there. Rag wada qaawanayeen bay ahayeen oo jaadkooda cunayo. Who you kidding sxb. There is no sultantate there or any known boqortoyo that has been mentioned in the history of the north. Infact the only known boqortoyo of somaliya was yours truly the doctor and history attests to it. Sure theyre may be ppl who claim to be boqor today from other clans but they have no historical justification for it and just made it up to copy other clans who do have a historical justification and lineage. Lets put it simply boqortoyo soo jireen ah meesha kama jirin waqoyiga iyo hadu jiray bal ii tus document.

Garoodi how does it feel abaha iyo awoowaha inay ahayeen dad aan tarikh laheen? must hurt don't it, must kill to know your ancestors were no different to xoolaha daaqayo

Tallaabo   

Dr_Osman;972035 wrote:
What a joke, there is no history there. Rag wada qaawanayeen bay ahayeen oo jaadkooda cunayo. Who you kidding sxb. There is no sultantate there or any known boqortoyo that has been mentioned in the history of the north. Infact the only known boqortoyo of somaliya was yours truly the doctor and history attests to it. Sure theyre may be ppl who claim to be boqor today from other clans but they have no historical justification for it and just made it up to copy other clans who do have a historical justification and lineage. Lets put it simply boqortoyo soo jireen ah meesha kama jirin waqoyiga iyo hadu jiray bal ii tus document.

Garoodi how does it feel abaha iyo awoowaha inay ahayeen dad aan tarikh laheen? must hurt don't it, must kill to know your ancestors were no different to xoolaha daaqayo

You need a psychiatric medication as soon as possible. Maanta xoolaha aad sheegayso adigaa ka caqli liita saaxiib.

Dr_Osman   

Tallaabo;972037 wrote:
You need a psychiatric medication as soon as possible. Maanta xoolaha aad sheegayso adigaa ka caqli liita saaxiib.

Garoodi did a number of hit and runs on Puntland and I tolerated it but this time Puntland bites back and your all of a sudden condemning me yaab badana. My advise to you is, calm your fellow pedofiles off Puntland, before you jump the gun and question me.

GAROODI   

Dr_Osman;972035 wrote:

Osman it's nice to see you've been reading my posts considering you just reiterated what i said about your lot in the forum below we're I proved the weakness of your lots argument and that in fact not only do you not have any history but forged and faked the history of others.

Read below:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/72360-Kacaan-distortion-of-Somali-history-exposed-who-were-the-Dervishes?highlight=Dervish

Not to mention many other things which can not be said during ramadan and of all Somalis no one has had more land taken from them so quickly and easily. Why do you think you live in a barren wasteland it's not out of choice believe me. Why do you live under Ethiopian colonials not choice believe me. Even with Africa's largest army we destroyed you and even today you continue to remain at the feet of the mighty landers

Dr_Osman   

I didn't see one post on there and I just checked it out and it is laughable. War the boqortoyo wasn't even mentioned in there and they could never dare to also. As for the darwish it is well known who they were and they were the SSC folks or else explain why talex was bombed and not hargaysa. You can dispute history that is even verified by gaalo, you just want to argue for the sake of arguing garoodi and trying to conceal the fact why you have no history. Your a minority and the UNFPA just confirmed for you. 2 million in somaliland. Half of that is sool-sanaag-awdal. Whats left is you. Maskiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

GAROODI   

^^^ isn't it embarrassing that those people you call a minority control 3 times the landmass then your desert wasteland is and remain undefeated. Your largest city is bosaso which has a population of 300,000 that's the same size as boroma. Burco is 500-600 thousand. Hargaisa at 1.5 million you don't have to be a rocket scientist hahaha. Everyone knows how big your 2 state barren wasteland is.

Dr_Osman   

Somaliland land is bigger then Puntland. Your a joke, I think. Your whole land mass is 137,600 km2 and thats including ssc and awdal. Puntland 212,510 km. Our coast line more then half of Somalia 1600 km from a coastline of 3025 km. Our population will be confirmed with the UNFPA census taking into account our cities and nomads. Bosaso is way bigger then Hargaysa. Our houses are not sprawled, theyre is alot more density. Where-as hargaysa the houses are sprawled you can see the huge gap in between houses. Berbera come on man. That is even Qardho is bigger by a long shot. Burtlinle is bigger then Erigavo and Garowe is way larger then Borama. G-town is bigger then Burco. Then you got your little oodwayns, shaykhs, etc which are hafuns and iskushuban and carmo's can take out.

Illahi ayaa landheere iga dhigay, dont hate me for it. Just my sub-clan is bigger then your triangle and awdal giving you support, I haven't pulled in the sool and sanaag and cayn in yet and I am already 5 times your size, Let alone the wider sahal family. Dembigas naga daa niyahow and pay your dues to the royals

GAROODI   

^^^ if you say so osman...hahaha. Go open up a thread and debate yourself: it's easy to see why you guys have been defeated and landless since the dawn of time with specimens like yourself haha.

Caaqil Xaaji cabdi karim waraabe a living legend, he was one of the right hand man of The Legendary Sultan Diirye in the begin 20th century. Dont take Osman to serious his sultans used to wear silk siting in caluula eating fish. While the Sultans of Somaliland were all fardo fuul saldanad wada fardafuul oo wada gabayda. A Sultan of Somaliland had to have two traits he has to ride a horse and he has to take part of battle and he has to be an excellent poet. Niman geeska africa kala badh rogay bu isla bar bar dhigaya loool.

Cuqaal talisa Boqor caaddila iyo culimo miisaan leh

Ilaahi Carshiga Nuuriyoow kaaga caban mayno

Caddaankaanu wada loollanaa madaw cisaynmayno

Sultan Xassan Turabi 100 years ago

Dr_Osman   

Yeah whatever Garoodi. Anyone can write up anything and claim it's from a historical book. But it shows the desperateness trying to look for dirt and can't find it so people create it.

GAROODI   

Get the book at your nearest library. It's a well known book and its published it can also be accessed online. Hahahhaha.... In Denial.