Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Faroole: we will see who needs who+ Xammar cannot support Somaliland

Madaxweynaha Puntland oo Dhaliil Usoo Jeediyey Dawladda Soomaaliya, Sheegeyna In la arki doono Cidii Cid u baahan [Dhageyso]

Madaxweyne Faroole oo kor u haya Dastuurka Saxda ah ee Soomaaliya

Madaxweyne Faroole oo kor u haya Dastuurka Saxda ah ee Soomaaliya

Garoowe[RBC Radio] Madaxweynaha Dawladda Puntland Cabdirixmaan Shiikh Maxamed Maxamuud ayaa si kulul u weeraray dawladda federaalka Soomaaliya xili xalay uu ka hadlaayey Xaflada Sanadguurada 15-aad ee aasaaska Puntland.

Madaxweyne Cabdirixmaan Shiikh Maxamed Faroole oo khudbad qaadatay Saacad iyo dhowr daqiiqo ayaa sheegay in dawladda federaalka ay ku Ciyaartay Dastuurkii dalka isla markaana ay sameysatay Dastuur gooni ah u ah dawladda Madaxweyne Xasan Shiikh.

Waxa uu ku goodiyey Madaxweynuhu in marba Dastuurka la badelay ahayn kii saxda ahaa laguna noqon uu noqonayo Dastuur dawlad goboleed Xamar ah ay leedahay mana ahan buu yiri key hada haystaan Dastuur Soomaaliyeed.

…”" Wax xiriir ah oo naga dhaxeynaya majiraan,wuxuu u ahaanayaa Dastuur dawlad-goboleedka Xamar ay leedahay maahan key hada haystaan kii Soomaaliya maahan, Wey u haysan karaaan hadey dawlad-goboleed Xamar dastuurkaas ku dhaqmaan laakiin mid Soomaaliyeed ma ahaanayo…””ayuu yiri.

DHAGAEYSO : Madaxweynaha Puntland oo arrimaha dawlada Federaalka ka hadlaya

Mudane Cabdirixmaan ayaa ku tilmaamay dawladda federaalka ee Soomaaliya iney u dhaqmeyso qaab kale taas inta ay jirtona maahan dawlad ka Wakiil ah Puntland.

Soomaliya iyo Somaliland

Dawladda Puntland Cabdirixmaan Shiikh Maxamed Maxamuud oo khudbadiisu taabaneysay dhinacyo badan ayaa soo hadal qaaday wadahadalada u dhaxeeya Dawladda federaalka ee Soomaaliya iyo Maamulka Somaliland,wxuuna sheegay iney soo dhaweynayaan tallaabadas.

…”"Somaliland-na aqoonsi bey ka raadineysaa ha isku lugooynina Xamarna ma siin kartee awood aysan lahayn yey raadin mabixin karto taasna intaas baan ka leeyahay…””ayuu yiri Madaxweyne Faroole.

Puntland iyo Somaliland

Madaxweynaha Puntland ayaa Xaqiijiyey in Puntland iyo Somaliland uu u socdo wadahadal balse ma cadeyn wadahadalka labada dhinaca waxa uu ku Saabsanyahay,wuxuuna ku daray Intaas in marka horeba loo baahnaa in ay wadahadalnaa Puntland iyo Somalilnad.

….”" Xamar iyo Hargeysa waxa kawada dhaxeeya oo gooni ah anagu garanmeyno,waxay dooneysaa aqoonsi Xamar masiin karto,Xamarna uma leh awood iney wax u ogolaato iyo iney wax ka qabsatid ah anagey ahayd inaan isku hormarno wadahadana waan leenahay waa socdaa meeshu noo gaaro laakiin qaanso roobaad Hargeysiyu iyo Xamar laga talaabsaday Garoowe waxba isa siinmayaan….””ayuu yiri.

Shirka Brussels

Madaxweyne Cabdirixmaan oo faah-faahin ka bixinaayey ka qeybgalka shirka lagu wado in u ka dhaco magaalada Brussels ayaa sheegay in Puntland ka qeybgaleyso iyadoo State ah isla markaana ay afkeeda ku hadleyso taas badalkeeda ma dhacayso buu yiri in cid kale u hadasho.

…”” Anagoo State-s ah oo aan cidi noo hadleyn anagu aan wadano waxayaga qorshahayaga shanta sano waxa ku qoran ayaan la tageynaa anagaa hadleyna cid noo hadleysa majirto hadeysan taas ahayn matageyno…””ayuu yiri.

Heshiiskii Puntland iyo federaalka!!

Gabagabadii ayaa Madaxweyne Cabdirixmaan Maxamed Maxamuud waxa uu ka dhawaajiyey in heshiiskii bishii March 11,kala Saxiixdeen Rayasalwasaare Saacid aysan waxba ka dhaqan gelin,wuxuuna sheegay in hada wixii laga bilaabo aysan jirin wax lagu wadashqeeyo cidii cid u baahan la arko.

I have a mixed feeling about this ,in one point i was born and Raised in Mogadishu didn't any other place but after what transpired i agree with Mr.Faroole who the hell needs Xamar? Corrupt, Killers, Rapers,Looters,Insane,Hatred , who can survive and cohapit such beings, Puntaland doesn't meed Xamar as long the current Tribalist Culusow in charge, My advise to Puntland Delclare self independent like South Sudan, we don't need the rest,except my Habaryaoros, SL. hey i have to be partial can't hate my mother side. Freedom to Puntland and Declare Self Indendent, To all the Puntland diaspora contact your Senators, Congressman and explain about Puntland don't sit there ,you must organize and see Puntland be recognized and it is the best interest of all Maryooley.

Tallaabo;971906 wrote:
Wow there are on going talks between Puntland and Somaliland!! This is a step in the right direction.

Thats just nonsense there is no talks between Somaliland and the garowe clan enclave , what is there 2 talk about , Somaliland only talks tot he legitimate goverment in Mogadishu.

Xaaji Xunjuf;971912 wrote:
Thats just nonsense there is no talks between Somaliland and the garowe clan enclave , what is there 2 talk about , Somaliland only talks tot he legitimate goverment in Mogadishu.

XX, you seem 2B afraid of Puntlanders, i wonder it is just cz you want fued to continue b/w Alshabab leader Culusow and God's ppl the Puntlanders, what is yor Aim here, remember ,Culusow and company don't give **** about SL so wonder why you are staring butt kissing lately, i think we need to look your true nationality, i am beleiving you are part of Culusow cousins? anyway i see no hatred b/w Puntland and SL i am right at the middle of the two clans and hate to inform you, no hatred.

i never said anything about hatred, and no one is afraid of the puntlanders, but the 2 have little to do with each other Somaliland, they dont have shared political values with your people. Culusow is not a bad man in my book he is trying his best to revive Somalia. But allot of people are working against him, Jubbaland the garowe boys alshabaab other clanist people. Culusow can be a good partner of Somaliland in the near future and we wish to cooperate with him on some key' issues. Which will Benefit both of our countries.

Tallaabo   

Xaaji Xunjuf;971912 wrote:

Xaaji talks and relationships should not be only between Hargaysa and Mogadishu. Somalia is not like Ethiopia, Kenya, or the other countries of the world where one leader and one government represents everyone and everything. Somalia is a loose collection of feuding clans and so Somaliland should engage in serious discussions with Puntland about any matter that affects both our populations. Don't forget, its the Garowe clan we are neighbours with and not the HAGs. Of course Somaliland should also continue its diplomatic talkathon with the administration in Mogadishu but security and economic co-operation with Puntland is in our interest.

Tallaabo   

IsseRiyole;971910 wrote:
I have a mixed feeling about this ,in one point i was born and Raised in Mogadishu didn't any other place but after what transpired i agree with Mr.Faroole who the hell needs Xamar? Corrupt, Killers, Rapers,Looters,Insane,Hatred , who can survive and cohapit such beings, Puntaland doesn't meed Xamar as long the current Tribalist Culusow in charge, My advise to Puntland Delclare self independent like South Sudan, we don't need the rest,except my Habaryaoros, SL. hey i have to be partial can't hate my mother side. Freedom to Puntland and Declare Self Indendent, To all the Puntland diaspora contact your Senators, Congressman and explain about Puntland don't sit there ,you must organize and see Puntland be recognized and it is the best interest of all Maryooley.

Don't forget that there are many Puntlanders whose habaryaroos and abtiyoos are HAGs:cool:

Nope there will be no cooperation with the garowe clan enclave there is no need even, other than they sit on their side of the border and Somaliland sit on their side of the border. Somaliland government believes it only has to deal with the legitimate goverment of Somalia based in Mogadishu not with clan states, if that is the case than SL should also talk with galmudug ximan iyo xeeb waax iyo waadi Jubbaland and others. Have u ever even heard Somaliland mentioning the garowe clan enclave they dont only when there is a border conflict. This is how it is if Somaliland has a good relationship with Mogadishu than that is good for both of the people. And they can work together this is the way forward. Working with the garowe clan enclave doesnt benefit Somaliland in any way or form, Khatumo is 100 times much more important to Somaliland government than the garowe clan enclave.

Carafaat   

Tallaabo;971916 wrote:
Xaaji talks and relationships should not be only between Hargaysa and Mogadishu. Somalia is not like Ethiopia, Kenya, or the other countries of the world where one leader and one government represents everyone and everything. Somalia is a loose collection of feuding clans and so Somaliland should engage in serious discussions with Puntland about any matter that affects both our populations. Don't forget, its the Garowe clan we are neighbours with and not the HAGs. Of course Somaliland should also continue its diplomatic talkathon with the administration in Mogadishu but security and economic co-operation with Puntland is in our interest.

+1

Makes sense.