Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Sultan Faisal lashes out against the Mogadishu admin and their Flag,tells them we are victorious

You cant tell the Sultan to Shut up SL is a democracy by the way words dont Kill people. Sultan Faisal does not represent all Somaliland but only his own party with in Somaliland.

Xaaji Xunjuf;962469 wrote:
You cant tell the Sultan to Shut up SL is a democracy

You are very selective with whom you grant rights, but since Somaliland is a "democracy" I expect you to accept the aspirations of the SSC people and their freedom to express themselves.

i am not against ssc and their freedom of aspirations but we should know their aspirations first former ssc rebel leader is now Somaliland resettlement minister.Not that long ago he declared a Jihaad against SL. Now he is at peace with his people and govt.

xaaji

Sultan Faisal will get a respond from Xaad or Diriye that's his level of Somali Politics ......................... one day he his crying how Mogadishu is booming and his sons are running to Xamar for better living condition next day his bashing xamar ......... where is oday musa Sudi Yelox when you need him

malistar2012;962611 wrote:
xaaji

Sultan Faisal will get a respond from Xaad or Diriye that's his level of Somali Politics ......................... one day he his crying how Mogadishu is booming and his sons are running to Xamar for better living condition next day his bashing xamar ......... where is oday musa Sudi Yelox when you need him

Sultan faisal never said xamar is booming he said i heard Kenyan Somalis telling me that Somalilanders are working in Xamar in reality he said that because he wanted to attack the Kulmiye government. But this man has no love for xamar, u should know that.

GAROODI   

Faisal is an embarrassment to his party to his city and to his people he is a good man a god fearing nationalist but should have no place in politics it's shame really he needs to be more mature. We raced down the Berbera Hargaisa road a few years back and had dinner in ambassador and southern Hargaisa brings out this guy all the time we need clever people in politics not comedians.