Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Sheikh Ahmed Madoobe: grab the moment of greatness beckoning!

Abtigiis   

good leadership by Madobe if he is going to Mogadishu. I think that is a good start.

I am genuinely disappointed by President Hassan. It seems his is my way or the high way kind of philosophy and I think the country will be in trouble if he keeps that mentality. Wali waxaa sugaya Faroole oo ka waalan isga iyo Somaliland. Laakin yaan masaakinta long-foot ka Somali eersane waxaa roon in loo tanaasulo oo arinta Kismaayo siduu rabo lagu xaliyo. Tanaasulku ceeb ma aha.

Jacpher   

Abtigiis;960272 wrote:
good leadership by Madobe if he is going to Mogadishu. I think that is a good start.

I am genuinely disappointed by President Hassan. It seems his is my way or the high way kind of philosophy and I think the country will be in trouble if he keeps that mentality. Wali waxaa sugaya Faroole oo ka waalan isga iyo Somaliland. Laakin yaan masaakinta long-foot ka Somali eersane waxaa roon in loo tanaasulo oo arinta Kismaayo siduu rabo lagu xaliyo. Tanaasulku ceeb ma aha.

This tanaasul you propose is one way only. All signs point to Hassan not doing any tanaasul regardless of venue of any conference. So far Jubaland proved to be the mature one in the room. They kept their cool until today the bullets start firing.

Hassan wants Madoobe to be the governor of Kismayo , and hassan wants to be in control of the region, can madoobe compromise on that.Hassans main priority is to establish an all inclusive Jubbaland admin maybe even include the bay and bakool region. But before he can work on that he needs to control the region military wise . Ahmed madoobe does not want to give in and he is not willing to cooperate. So it will be very difficult also the pirates are bad advisers. So far Ahmed madoobe wants to reach an agreement but he does not want to delegitimize his throne. Where is the legendary Mahiga when you need him

Johnny B   

Apophis;960253 wrote:
I think you'll find that my stance is both pragmatic and fair. Pragmatic because I do not believe the ONLF goal of independence is practical, rather autonomy is much more achievable and likely, if Ethiopia stays as it is and does not fragment due to civil war. Fair, because I have not called for war in Hargeisa, Beledweyne, Baidoa, Jowhar etc; yet people from these places wish war upon me and would rather see me a refugee in Dadaab than me living peacefully in Kismaayo.

And I accept dulmi from no one, be it Tigree or Hassan Sheikh and when they both want to reduce me, I'll treat them one and the same; enemies.

My fellow freethinker, it is true that your stance is both pragmatic and fair, but for the wrong reasons if a may add.

There is no risk that your ilk will end up in Dadaab because 1: there is no USC 2: No other clan that is powerfull enough who resided nearer than Afmadow 3: Hargeisa wishes for war on the rest of Somalis, those in Jowhar, Beledweyne, Baidao are just like you in Kismayo/Afmadow newly liberated areas from the Terror group, they have their own problems to deal with.

Many including myself have lost and are more than willing to lose family members to deny the Tigre what is not his.

And HAG is your problem , Johnny is HAG , your freethinking HAG.

so come on sing with me that old Paul Simon & Art Garfunkel... If you be my Sahal boy , i'll be your long lost Hag... Taa taa ra ...taa ta . :cool:

Abtigiis   

Jacpher, war hedde sideen yeelaa ninyahow? Xassan in uu Jubbaland iyo Axmed Madoobe aqoonsado oo deedna uu wiixii ay qaldeen gacantooda ku saxo wuxuu ka jecel yahay in dagaal la isku qaado oo qoladii roon meesha u hadho.

Axmed Madoobe' na ma waxaan nidhaahnaa adiguna in meesha laguu ogolaan waayo oo shir kale la qabto ka dooro in la is gawraco?

Mise adigu ka soco oo bal waxaad waayi aad waydide iska ogolow ayaa haboon! Aniga waxay ila tahay in uu Axmed tanaasulo.

Xaaji Xundjuf, even Ahmed-Maddobe deligitmizing the process that elected him is not the end of the world. Bal munaafaqada aad meesha kula dhex jirtid day. Mar waxaad leedahay compromise, marka taas lagu taliyana waxaad leedahay "dee ninku meeshiisa (seat) inuu waayo sideey ku noqon?"

Markaa adigu baadida (Somalia ah) nala deey dey, inaan helo ma ogolid koleeye! :D

Abtigiis   

Xaaji, it is not for Xassan to decide which regions should team up with which ones? That is going too far and not good for Somalia. The role of the FG is to validate locally iniatied processes not to decide, "you know what ...we think Gedo and Bay should go together". That should be the supreme prerogative of the communities in those regions. If Xassan wants to impose his formula, it is unfortunate. Dagaal sokeeye oo badan baa dib loogu noqon.

Mayaa anigu caqliga ka shaqeyaa Somaliaan ogahay compromise way fiicantahay oke lets say Axmed madoobe accepts, xassan sheikhs deal and is dethroned from his jubbaland presidency but is given the Mayor ship of kismayo with a strong police force. And he cooperates with the government. First Ahmed madoobe if he does that he will lose his allies up north the pirates. He will be no use for the Kenyans, the buffer zone will cease to exist. Sahal will go mad and will declare Ahmed madoobe an enemy of Jubbaland. Dhako kalo keen Abtigiis ma sidaasad brofesoor ku tahay inadeerka Ahmed madoobe atleast a win win ka so saar heshiiska. Cidla ha is istaajin eh.

Jacpher   

Abtigiis: You can't ask the mature one to compromise and yield all his cards to the fool one in the play. That ain't gonna fix it the problem. Hassan needs a reality check. There's no central government today that orders the regions around and appoint governors. Them days are gone.

If you listened to Fartaag's interview today, he says Hassan has been busy calculating on how to sabotage Jubaland from day one. If this is true, Muqdisho has lost its creditability to start a new round of conference. Madoobe should stay put and send a low ranking military officer to Muqdisho with a copy of the constitution, and few weeks later, recall him only to replace with another lower ranking officer. In other words, play the same game Hassan tried to play with Madoobe.

Apophis;960284 wrote:
:D

My freethinking brother, I do believe we, at least on SOL, can work out this thing in a few easy steps.

This is how I see thing: you agree to Jubbaland and in return you get a slice of future oil shares

It's a good deal, so lets shake on it and focus on the true rebels in Hargeisa

I thought you hated Somali nationalists maxa is badalay :D

Johnny B   

^ As Johnny and Apophis shake hands on the Jubaland issue, the Xaaji walks in wondering " maxaa isbedelay" ?

See , our Xaaji can't believe it , do i need say more.

nuune   

^ loooool Johny that was a killer line.

AT&T ma Nairobi baad jootaa, Stoic is here too and MMA, lets hold a side-line Jubbaland Conference, am here too.

N.O.R.F   

Its never too late to see the light as it were. Hopefully without the need for more bloodshed.

Chimera;960260 wrote:
Apo, you live in London.

:D :D

Why burst his bubble like that?

Apophis;960292 wrote:
If you recall, I said " I spit on them.... two faced bast@rds". I never said I hated them.

So you spit on people you love, lucky bast@rds:D

Johnny B;960290 wrote:
^ As Johnny and Apophis shake hands on the Jubaland issue, the Xaaji walks in wondering " maxaa isbedelay" ?

See , our Xaaji can't believe it , do i need say more.

He knows it means nothing.