Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Somalia in deadlock over Jubbaland

We are better than before few weeks. Jubbaland leaders and federal president are talking in Nairobi. President Hassan Sheekh has been badly misled. He turned what should have been a great story line for Somalia into a political crisis.

All men make mistakes , but great are he who can amend and move forward .

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;959688 wrote:
What are people expecting of Hassan?

To be the leader and sort the mess: COMPROMISE!

^^Reports say initial talks between Faroole and Hassan collapsed...but lets see the final communique in tomorrow.

Ahmed Islan (Madoobe) with a large delegation is also in Nairobi ...

Haatu   

xiinfaniin;959698 wrote:
^^Reports say initial talks between Faroole and Hassan collapsed...but lets see the final communique in tomorrow.

With Faroole and Culusow maxaad kale ood sugeyse? Waa laba qalbi dhagax.

^^My experience tells me that they have not chioce but to agree, especially the president who pushed himself to a corner with respect to Kismayo.

Faroole has been silent for 8 months, Hassan challenged him on federal issues .

Haatu   

If what you posted on the other thread is true, then prepare to retire in Minnesota old man. There's no hope.

Of course Faroole wants to mediate the Federal issue, there is nothing wrong with that unless you are xaaji habaar with deep cuqdad against Puntland :D

Haatu, no I think Jubbaland will prevail despite Hassan's objections, I have invested too much into it to let go like that :D

Hassan will be busy fighting Kismayo for the rest of his tenure if his views on Kismayo does not change

i think we should let president hassan appoint an unuka governor of his choice to the jubbaland governership, its only fitting as he is the head of the state but he should be held accountable for what happens after that. wasalaam