Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

EDL burned a Somali Masjid in North Londra!.

Maaddeey   

^^ The incident happened at 03:00 in the morning, you know!. It is not about a group of Somalis walking around with their beards or Hijabs in unsocial hours.

Reeyo   

warsamaale;959564 wrote:
The problem is exacerbated by the fact that most Somalis are pure
geel-jirayaal
who don't how to behave and minimize their footprints in foreign places, one should be between his/her work/school and home. Somalis put themselves out there and their presence is very obvious despite their numbers. its embarrassing sometimes to be associated with them.

I don't see your point?

This is hate crime and Islamophobia.

Why are you attempting to restrict people's movement? :/

I was responding to Dr kenny, of course its a hate crime and nobody is saying it wasn't. yes foreigners should not move about and must keep a low profile in other peoples countries, anshax ma'aha in duruuqda la iska buuxiyo somali style ma garatay.

Haatu   

warsamaale;959660 wrote:
I was responding to Dr kenny, of course its a hate crime and nobody is saying it wasn't. yes foreigners should not move about and must keep a low profile in other peoples countries, anshax ma'aha in duruuqda la iska buuxiyo somali style ma garatay.

What kind of coward are you? :D

Reeyo   

warsamaale;959660 wrote:

I don't believe that is the correct way of living. Where-ever in the world you are living, live in it completely as you belong and have the same rights as everyone else.

Plus British Somalis are not foreigners.

its not about cowardice but etiquette and urbanity, only 3rd world refugees mill about town night and day instead of being in their homes. i was in Asia and the visual presence of Africans esp Somalis was something that took me back, as expected the locals grew tired of their behavior and one or two were roughed up, one even was in coma, taxis refused to pick them up, shopkeepers showed them attitude, am sure its the same in canada, uk or where else these dukaafad migrate doesn't matter.

they regard them as foreigners don't be fooled by these passports, tomorrow they could pass laws to retake those passports and we are headed that direction believe me. Indians and pakistani are still foreigners despite their passports.

Wadani   

warsamaale;959671 wrote:
its not about cowardice but etiquette and urbanity, only 3rd world refugees mill about town night and day instead of being in their homes. i was in Asia and the visual presence of Africans esp Somalis was something that took me back, as expected the locals grew tired of their behavior and one or two were roughed up, one even was in coma, taxis refused to pick them up, shopkeepers showed them attitude, am sure its the same in canada, uk or where else these dukaafad migrate doesn't matter.

Whoa. Self-hatred on steroids right here. Unfortunately ur kind is growing exponentially among Somalis. U've made ur decision, just don't try and partake in the spioils once we get back on our feet u low life sellout.

calm down, its not self hate as much self criticism, its healthy thing, am no raving somaliphobe how could i be. but no need for the name calling, stop being thin skinned waryaa.

warsamaale is a self-hating Somali! I dare you to roam the streets of any North American city on a Friday night, and you will see nothing but hordes of drunk white teenagers acting rowdy and making a fool of themselves. I assumed this problem was restricted to the United States, but I was once riding on the Toronto subway on a Saturday night, and I seen crowds of young white people (some of them drunk) behaving rudely, vandalizing the train, and making total fools of themselves. The same can be said of crowds of African-Americans and even Arabs. You can walk into any McDonalds or Wendy's full of white teenagers, and witness the amount of noise, havoc and the huge mess they create after they leave.

But when Somalis do it, it's something of a problem. Wallahi, the behavior I typically see of young Somalis is nowhere near as troublesome as some of the behavior I witness from White and Black-Americans. It's a disgrace. We Somalis actually aren't that bad. I know we're not perfect, but if a Somali person even sneezes the wrong time, you'll find Ajnabis ranting on how much they hate Somalis.

One of my white coworkers actually approached me, complaining about the large amount of Somali taxi drivers in the city. Even though he admitted these taxi drivers were professional, and they were causing no problems, he still wanted to complain because he regularly seen Somali taxi drivers. For no real reason at all, he decided to hate on them.

I couldn't contain my anger and I broke his nose, and I would do it again if the situation replayed itself. They are actually racist, for no other reason than them being racist. This is even obvious to any Somali following the Rob Ford scandal, we aren't seen as citizens of these countries. This is undeniable

Maaddeey   

^^ Lool @ broke his nose!. Muxuu kaa halleeyey?.

warxumaale,

What did the building the EDL burn do?. Being there at the wrong time?.

Ku biir EDL aan ku dhihi lahaa lakin madow ma ogola!. :D