Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Puntland tribe in Oman

D.O.C   

Somalia;957777 wrote:
Does a secessionist even have to hate on a silly thread like this? Cajiib!! :eek:

Inaar xaasha I don't hate my somali brothers but the history says there is connection between reer boosaasood and tamil people in srinlanka.

Somalia   

Ok, I can not lie, I myself look Tamil according to some people, or used to, now I look Somali, but lets not generalize here shall we!! :eek:

Safferz   

D.O.C;957792 wrote:
Inaar xaasha I don't hate my somali brothers but the history says there is connection between reer boosaasood and tamil people in srinlanka.

Didn't you look at the ancient super continent known as Pangaea that Alpha posted in the cantarbaqash thread? You may be on to something.

article-0-1A176BB5000005DC-125_634x357.j

:P

D.O.C   

Oooooooooh thanks saffy, this map would definitely satisfy mr somalia's argument. I didn't know alphy had posted this historic map in his world, thanks for sharing though.

Somalila inaaar I've heard from boosaaso are somehow share roots with tamils people, I don't know how the two associate though. I look like more korean than a Tamil.;)thank god!

Safferz   

D.O.C;957849 wrote:
Oooooooooh thanks saffy, this map would definitely satisfy mr somalia's argument. I didn't know alphy had posted this historic map in his world, thanks for sharing though.

Pangaea was before humans though, but let's not allow that minor detail to detract from this theory.

Haatu   

D.O.C;957849 wrote:

Somalila inaaar I've heard from boosaaso are somehow share roots with tamils people, I don't know how the two associate though. I look like more korean than a Tamil.;)thank god!

So does my cousin. He's got small eyes, a round face and slick lifeless hair. His nickname is actually Korea :D

PS: what does doc ka yeer mean?

D.O.C   

Haatu;957858 wrote:
So does my cousin. He's got small eyes, a round face and slick lifeless hair. His nickname is actually Korea
:D

PS: what does
doc ka yeer
mean?

:Dhaatu inaar I have really got small eyes ahahahahahha but they perfectly suit me.......not straight hair as Koreans though.....I would say curly typical somali with brownish in colour though I am slowly losing looooool.. DOC means my first name, middle and surname.

Haatu   

If I were to post a pic of him you would think he was a tanned Korean wallahi :D

PS: I was asking in a general sense with regards to doc.

Chimera   

Incense pact, Somalis collected Myrrh and Frankincense from their own regions and those of the Omanis. I guess, a few fell in love with the landscape and the locals.

N.O.R.F   

They're mainly in Salalah and consider themselves Omanis rather than Somalis. I think the poster should research a bit more into the reasons behind their move.

This is crazy. How come I didn't know this before. I found some members from the group. If you want to talk to them:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002707995504&ref=ts&fref=ts

http://www.facebook.com/mhmoodasmel

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004167335964&hc_location=stream

As is custom in Carab countries they have the name of the tribe as their last name.

NGONGE   

^^ alialsomaly1.jpg

The late Cali Cabdullah Al Somali (from the D block branch of Oman). :D

Of course, nowadays, the argument in Oman is about the Somali tahriibis in those parts and their shady dealings in lobaan (no idea if those are from PL).

Saalax   

Who wants to talk to some people suffering an identity crisis within 100 years by living Oman around the corner Lol? There are Somalis who lived in Tanzania, Zambia further away nearly 200 years and they never lost their identity.

NGONGE   

^^ War stop being a xaasid dee. You pick fights were there are none. :D

These guys, though living in Oman, still carry their clan names in exactly the same way as if they were living in PL. The singer above was called Cali Cabdallah Al M J Al "D" (true story).