Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Hassan Sheekh Created a Negative Political Discourse in Mogadishu

NGONGE   

^^ Rafac al qalam in this instance (as in it's actual meaning) does not imply that you're sleeping, mad or a child (though you know I enjoy having the dig anyway). It means that I will not write to oppose you as per request. Hada it wasn't marfooc twenty minutes ago, ma ku so celiya? :P

p.s.

Johnny, I prefer Sharjah to Burco. I really didn't like Burco when I saw it. Heh.

^^Gartay!

Just to clarify , Rafac al qalam has a fiqhi meaning which the laymen may not know :D , so I must cover all bases ninyahow

President Hassan continues to destroy his presidency and squander the opportunity of bringing Somalia back. His latest blunder was to seek Kamballa's help to control Kismayo :D

Sending beans aid to Bosaaso was a cultural slander, to which Garowe swiftly responded . The poor gesture was rejected , dead on arrival, and the President is showing incompetence ...

xiinfaniin;973241 wrote:
President Hassan continues to destroy his presidency and squander the opportunity of bringing Somalia back. His latest blunder was to seek Kamballa's help to control Kismayo
:D

Sending beans aid to Bosaaso was a cultural slander, to which Garowe swiftly responded
. The poor gesture was rejected , dead on arrival, and the President is showing incompetence ...

The port minister from pl said on the rádio that the cargo belonged to businessmen. I fail to see how the SFG is involved in this.

Siyaasi   

cambuuladii aragnayee bunkii mee.;)

what pissed off the PL admin is that the same cargo was sent recently to SL without any strings attached and the SL authority was given the choice to deliver it to where it wished to, but this poisonous cargo was sent to PL with a delivery tag on 3 exclusive towns in PL, this was a divide and rule beans not humanitarian one, the blame is not with the innocent Turks, but with culusow and gang.

^^Waryaa Canbuulo, horta Ciid Mubarak, tan labaad, you dont have to be defensive about Hassan's failure as a leader

Tan anigaa kaaga war roon

Even with Amison at his disposal, the fella is having a very difficult time in securing the capital. Even if given control of kismayo, can he even handle it? It is a serious question that perhaps the president hasn't thought of. If kenya leaves, and madoob's men leave; then how does he plan to keep the peace in kismayo? It's interesting that he'd rather prefer shabab retake the city than to see the current admin. Very strange.

Xaaji Xunjuf;956142 wrote:
The SFG wants the Kenyans out because its restricting them operating in Kismayo, the Mogadishu govt believes she is responsible for the country and it should be the SFG that should take the lead in forming states in Somalia. Kenya is supporting the Jubbaland admin and is cooperating with the Ahmed madoobe. They might not have directly sided with Ahmed madoobe but they are doing it indirectly. But the thing is the Ugandans have no issue with Jubbaland they stay away from these affairs.But this is zerosum political game that is being played out inside the parliament. But Xiinfaniin keep in mind the Jubbalanders are a minority in the Parliament there is no way they can enforce from a legal point of view. The motion of hassan sheikh will most likely be passed i have said it the first day hassan became the president he wants to create an entity from galkacyo and to the Kenyan border and than later establish federal states.

The way you support this Killer makes me wonder if you support also him to rule Somaliland? the two are connected whoever supports this Silly Head of ALshabab also in a closet supports what this man stands for, no seperation b/w the two.