Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

Meanwhile in the real world - The Somali PM message to the first S.O.R.I.C confrence.

Haatu   

Xiin, baashi, the literature is much appreciated but noo jilciya. even using a qaamuus I struggled :D

Allah @ Haatu

Lets say the literature speaks to the triviality of holding major investment show while important ministers are sleeping in an airport container due to a brewing political tension.

nuune   

I would have given it a thumbsup if it was held in Mogadishu, Hargeisa or Garowe, since most delegates are Somali companies, why would you held such event in Nairobi, I see this as milking out existing Somali companies.

The second conference which the PM announced will be held on June 17 in Nairobi, why again Nairobi comes the question, real investors need to see real time hands on Somalia and how it looks like, again, Mogadishu would have been the best place.

I am going to register on this one on June 17, together with me and AT&T, and will report what will happen there.

nuune;956046 wrote:
I would have given it a thumbsup if it was held in Mogadishu, Hargeisa or Garowe, since most delegates are Somali companies, why would you held such event in Nairobi, I see this as milking out existing Somali companies.

The second conference which the PM announced will be held on June 17 in Nairobi, why again Nairobi comes the question, real investors need to see real time hands on Somalia and how it looks like, again, Mogadishu would have been the best place.

I am going to register on this one on June 17, together with me and AT&T, and will report what will happen there.

Nairobi is neutral ground, if it was held in Somalia , Somaliland would not attend it was held in Somaliland, Somalia would not attend Nairobi was the best place. But its about business so nairobi is very close i dont see a problem why it would not be held there.

nuune   

^^ What proof do you have that if it was held in Hargeisa that Somalia South would not attend, maybe you meant arrested!

Nuune it would not be possible Nairobi has lots of Somalis living there it has lots of Somalis living there Somalis invest there. We should not view Nairobi as a far away city. Wa magalaadeeni Kikuyada uun ba inala leh

nuune   

lool Xiin ma u jeedaa Xaaji Xeyraan wey ka fakatay asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

Xaaji you haven't addressed my question!!

Ps: I see, you messed up that previous post and is not making sense anymore.

Nuune cidina ma xidheen eeh , wakhtiga hada ayaa ino samaxayn in shir lugu qabto Somaliland, iyado xidhiidki labada dal wali aanay toosnayn. Marku xidhiidhku hagaago walugu qaban kara.

nuune   

Xaaji Xeyraan, but the other day you said anyone from Somalia who represent SFG would be arrested in Somaliland, are you backing down

malistar2012;956077 wrote:
M1410054.jpg

How does feel to behind Somali Flag you traitor

He feels absolutely nothing because that flag means nothing to him:D

nuune;956079 wrote:
Xaaji Xeyraan, but the other day you said anyone from Somalia who represent SFG would be arrested in Somaliland, are you backing down

If they come to Somaliland with out permission yes , but if they come on agreement no problem , Yacni Nuunow waxba ha i qod qodin eeh xidhiidku marku hagaago labada dawladood wa isu gudbi karan.