Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

Patriotic Somali women.....

Daqane   

elman_sisters.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

Ottawa-raised sisters Ilwad Elman, 23, and Iman Elman, 21, pose inside the Elman Peace Centre, a rape crisis shelter in Mogadishu. Ilwad works at the centre, while Iman is a commander in the Somali military.

Toes   

Because the younger girl is with the military. The thought of Somalis in the military is depressing especially someone who grew up in the West...you should know better.

Johnny B   

Toes;958974 wrote:
Because the younger girl is with the military.

The young and gorgeous girl IS the military , so?

Toes;958974 wrote:
The thought of Somalis in the military is depressing

Really? how so?

Toes;958974 wrote:
especially someone who grew up in the West...

And i had most of my one nightstands during my military service at P10 in Strängnäs ,

probably because Somalis look and fit well in armed uniforms i heard.

Toes;958974 wrote:
you should know better.

The bad thing about giving useless advice is sometimes you give away one that YOU could use, so YOU should know better.

Somalia needs more of her kind and less of your kind.:cool:

Toes   

If you refer to the previous posts Johnny I was responding to "Somali Philosopher" as to why I thought her being in the military is sad.

I wasn't giving away advice. I was giving an opinion. So refrain your judgement.

What I meant by "you should know better" is that as person who grows up in the west you should know about the corruption of the US government. So why support let alone fight for a government they support?

Toes   

Johnny B;959010 wrote:

The bad thing about giving useless advice is sometimes you give away one that YOU could use, so YOU should know better.

Somalia needs more of her kind and less of your kind.:cool:

You jumped to a million and one conclusions without asking for an explanation. Dont take my opinions personally....

Toes   

Johnny B;959010 wrote:

And i had most of my one nightstands during my military service at P10 in Strängnäs ,

probably because Somalis look and fit well in armed uniforms i heard.

Are you telling me this to prove a point? If you are I dont understand what the Swedish Military has anything to do with this conversation. Let alone your time spent with them.

Johnny B   

Toes;959021 wrote:
If you refer to the previous posts Johnny I was responding to "Somali Philosopher" as to why I thought her being in the military is sad.

I did that , hence my question of "really and how so ?".

Toes;959021 wrote:
I wasn't giving away advice. I was giving an opinion. So refrain your judgement.

An opinionated opinion ?

Toes;959021 wrote:
What I meant by "you should know better" is that
as person who grows up in the west you should know about the corruption of the US government
So why support let alone fight for a government they support?

Dummy me, how did i miss that, How can she support and serve her nation by joining the Army, since her nation's governement is supported by the great Satanic nation of the USA. ?

i get it now, DUH .

I tell you about my Military service because i unlike you envy her since she is doing it in Somalia while i did in Sweden. :cool:

Toes   

SomaliPhilosopher;959385 wrote:
Toes, you fool. Shall we stop supporting our country because America 'supports' it. A devilish hipster you are

Yes because its a puppet government. There are many ways to support the Somali people rather than joining the army.

Toes   

Johnny B;959362 wrote:
I did that , hence my question of "really and how so ?".

An opinionated opinion ?

Dummy me, how did i miss that, How can she support and serve her nation by joining the Army, since her nation's governement is supported by the great Satanic nation of the USA. ?

i get it now, DUH .

I tell you about my Military service because i unlike you envy her since she is doing it in Somalia while i did in Sweden. :cool: