Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

It's time to face sexual abuse in the white community...

Tallaabo   

I am not an extremist nuune but British Muslims clearly blame the host society for all our problems. I am just sick and tired of that attitude.

nuune   

^^ I can actually hand over my Irish passport ine exchange for Somaliland passport, tell our friend Tallaabo, it doesn't mean anything having a European passport.

Tallaabo, support your points with bullet points,sxb, at least!

Tallaabo   

nuune;953921 wrote:
^^ I can actually hand over my Irish passport ine exchange for Somaliland passport, tell our friend Tallaabo, it doesn't mean anything having a European passport.

Tallaabo, support your points with bullet points,sxb, at least!

Nuune you don't live in Ireland your live in the sky on jumbo jets;) And FYI I don't need to support my allegations. The absurdity of the British Muslim attitude is out there for everyone to see. We are indeed suffering now because of that absurd mentality.

NGONGE   

Tallaabo;953918 wrote:
I am not an extremist nuune but
British Muslims clearly blame the host society
for all our problems. I am just sick and tired of that attitude.

I have never met anyone named Tallaabo who I found to be a nice person. :D

nuune   

Tallaabo, every allegation made need to have support, adigu ummad dhan ayaad eed dusha ka saartey, don't you know the first peoplle to condemn the bheading yesterday were Muslim organizations/communities in the UK, and in return what did they achived, several mosques were atacked as I reported on that thread, you see, whether Musims condemn the attacks or not will not make a difference for the average red-neck.

nuune;953932 wrote:
Tallaabo, every allegation made need to have support, adigu ummad dhan ayaad eed dusha ka saartey, don't you know the first peoplle to condemn the bheading yesterday were Muslim organizations/communities in the UK, and in return what did they achived, several mosques were atacked as I reported on that thread, you see, whether Musims condemn the attacks or not will not make a difference for the average red-neck.

Muslims in the U.K will need something more than the empty words of press releases by religious P.R firms. How about a reaction with about .05% of the passion seen at the protests to the cartoon drawings?

D.O.C   

Tallaabo wuu baqayaaye iska daaya :D:D:D. Brother stop watching BBC news and tune to iqra channel hadii kale waad waalanaysaa:mad:

Apophis;953949 wrote:
Collective victimisation. Should white middle aged men protest and show "passion", every time a white middle aged man commits one of those unspeakable crimes upon a child? One is responsible for his own actions, not those of others ( a lesson evident for anyone who drives a car).

Who said anything about protesting? I was alluding to there being some internal discussion on why 'misinterpreted' doctrines of Islam are being used by so many to commit atrocities. Until the issues are resolved, the voices of the average Muslim do have to be heard. Not matching the intensity of the diatribe espoused by the groups who claim to speak for all Muslims would be naive.