Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Tigraionline:Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn says we will defend Somaliland

Saalax   

What traitor? Somaliland does not invite Ethiopian troops to its land, we don't need them , we are very capable of

keeping our security under control. I can't say the same for Zoomalia. Zoomalia (where you hail from) is a servant

state where from Ethiopians to Afghanis have violated its territory and people for over 22 years, were's

Somaliland is an equal state and not to be messed with, thanks to patriotic people like Saalax that have

refused UNISOM to be deployed to Somaliland in 1992 unlike south Somalia but rather handled his business as SNM.

xaaji

its only been 8 month , president hassan and his team are busy with establishing A strong army and security force. recruiting soldiers integrating militias and etc. the entire South will have one command inshallah by the end of summer . SFG will be the power house by the end of summer

Saalax;953769 wrote:
It is all about interests, it is in the legal sense Ethiopia can't make that move yet (they have their own

issues with secession inside their borders) among , but it is good that they realize a united Somalia

being by the likes of Egypt is Danger to them.

Its just talks the TPLF adventures are ending in Somalia and their role in Somalia is diminishing since the new SFG. As for Somaliland if they were sincere about Somaliland independence they would have lobbied for Somaliland or at least encouraged other countries in Africa to take the first step. But they are fine with the status quo. They already know that Egypt is a threat to them it doesn't need to be reaffirmed. No i think we have a better friend in Kenya and in Rwanda atleast Paul kagame said that the Somaliland case should be discussed at the African union the Kenyans also called a few times that Somaliland deserves recognition. But when the Ethiopians were asked they said its up to the Koonfurians to decide Somaliland future. For now we should just keep our heads cool.

Saalax;953782 wrote:
What traitor? Somaliland does not invite Ethiopian troops to its land, we don't need them , we are very capable of

keeping our security under control. I can't say the same for Zoomalia. Zoomalia (where you hail from) is a servant

state where from Ethiopians to Afghanis have violated its territory and people for over 22 years, were's

Somaliland is an equal state and not to be messed with, thanks to patriotic people like Saalax that have

refused UNISOM to be deployed to Somaliland in 1992 unlike south Somalia but rather handled his business as SNM.

Your problem is like so many kids on SOL you are on auto-reply. I am not talking about Somaliland or any other tribal land. I am only addressing you as an individual. It seems you run with the crowd and have no sense of self.

My issue here is seeing a Somali person albeit a secessionist celebrating what Tigray or their stooges say in regards to other Somalis or themselves. One would hope you are smart enough to understand the depth of animosity Ethio leadership have for all Somalis. Only fool believes Tigrays like one Somali over the other or will defend some Somalis.

I say listen to Xaaji, he might be odd at times with silly ethnic Somalilandish sh!t but he's wise enough to understand how Tigray works unlike the kids running around on SOL who were only thought to hate other Somalis.

N for God sake, be an individual!

nuune   

The great Xaaji Xeyraan is actually making more sense as he understands Habashi mentality.

I respect Xaaji because he is no stooge and doesn't celebrate Tigray triumphalism over the Somali.

Heck, the man wanted ANY Somali to stop Oromo expansion:D

Saalax   

Put your your money where your mouth is, for a person that hails from the shameless Somalia, you

talk too much nonsense. Why do you think I said Ethiopians don't want to see a United Somalia? Of

course I am aware in general that is because of their animosity and interests they hold. Nevertheless

the interest of Somaliland is also not uniting with Somalia. In that regard it is a shared interest.

Plus I am not Xaaju Xundjuf, I am my own person. I don't believe in "Somaliweyn" interest, it is

not something that exists. My motto is Somaliland comes first.

Saalax;953790 wrote:
that regard it is a shared interest.

In other words, you are willing to accommodate them. You are no different than the Southern stooges.

Shameless Somalia? lol yet you hang around here and around them endlessly.

Saalax   

Shared interest, in terms of that political bullet point. It does not mean inviting their troops or something of

that sort like the shameless Somalia. They stay in their border, and I stay in mine as a respectable sovergein

democratic state, Somaliland security forces are capable of safeguarding their nation against the enemy. If

they the Ethiopians don't want to see a union between Somaliland and Somalia, there is no reason

for me to go in gun blazing since I am not interested in a union with Somalia to begin with anyway.

^It's not shared interest, You are fooling yourself. it's one of subservience.

By the way, I don't get you, considering all negative threads you post about Somalia and your obvious hatred for Somalis, what are you doing here? Surely, you take your vomit to Ethio sites?

Saalax   

You are the one who is deluding himself. Somaliland's interest is not being united with Somalia, any other

countries that support that shouldn't be attacked for simply being in line with the wishes of Somaliland

people. The countries that we shall attack more verbally is the deluded Egypt that wants a united

Somalia at the expense of Somaliland people so it can harass Ethiopia and engage in proxy wars. I am

sorry, we are not going to be human canon for Arab proxy wars in Africa, maybe Zoomalia is happy with

that role.

^You are missing a point. You are not united with Somalia. In fact, Somalia in its current state poses no threat to anyone, And if you are as strong as you say and a sovereign nation, why play a second fiddle to an enemy of the Somali people? a relationship[ that's and will be one sided.

The country is Somalia or do you rather prefer I call your little corner, Sodomland and you S!!L Lax?

Speaking of Egypt, one number rule in life, you don't make more enemies than you have to.

Saalax   

Anything can happen in the future, so it is good to have some countries in the region that are in some ways

in line with your interests. There is no thing as a "Somali" people in the political context. Every group have

their own interests at least in south Somalia, you see Jubbaland is backed by Kenya. Mogadishu is backed

by Uganda- Burundi troops. So who are you trying to hoodwink with this all sudden "Somalinimo"

cries? :D Did you forgot it was the so called other Somali people themselves that did most of the damage to the

Somaliland people and their nation. A strong Somalia is more of a threat to Somaliland than a strong Ethiopia,

since Soomalia claims our territories on paper and insists on unity even though they were told to go away.