Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

President of Jubbaland Ahmed madoobe flies to Nairobi to meet with Uhurro Kenyatta.

Xaaji Xunjuf;953050 wrote:
Madaxweynuhu wuu duulaya iyo wuu duulay eeg xiliga la postgereye wa shalay marka maanta wu duulay. Xiinfaniin wamaxay dhibku so la duuli mayo uun:D

You are asked to provide a source for your assertion of Ahmed Madobe being in Nairobi. I pointed out , you don't have one.

Ahmed might go to Kenya , but he hasn't done so since he was elected president of Jubbaland federal state.

that is all

I see a lot of haters in SOL, i never thought i will come back to post my two cents again, but i do have to admit it i do read most of your comments when i can, One thing we need to realize is We will never see the Innocent Somali we knew that period of time passed away and we are in a different environment, we are still recovering the Killings, Rape, Looting we saw and no one so far raised that issue, how can a country reconcile when every one is looking the other way and pretending nothing has happened? I fully support Jubaland to be their own and if a Region or a Tribe of a Region wants to rule themself i fully support, you may hate it but that is the reality we are facing. The man in charge Mogdishu he is totally supporing his Tribe we know it an nothing wrong with it, so allow the rest of ther regions who are living in peace to be whatever they watn to eb. Also fully supporting Somaliland hate it or love they are and independt nation they were and i hope they neve come back to join .also i support Puntland , so please don't talk for the sake of talk but look into the mess we are, let's dig it out and let each region become self sufficient then let's see what can be done for all the hatred we have each other. there are some of you who i can't stand their comments but i respect what is in your mind it is yours and it is original. Peace to the rest of you i know i will never go back to Mogadishu even though that is where i was born, but i hate it the way these ppl behaving. Good luck Haters.

IsseRiyole;953097 wrote:
I see a lot of haters in SOL, i never thought i will come back to post my two cents again, but i do have to admit it i do read most of your comments when i can, One thing we need to realize is We will never see the Innocent Somali we knew that period of time passed away and we are in a different environment, we are still recovering the Killings, Rape, Looting we saw and no one so far raised that issue, how can a country reconcile when every one is looking the other way and pretending nothing has happened? I fully support Jubaland to be their own and if a Region or a Tribe of a Region wants to rule themself i fully support, you may hate it but that is the reality we are facing. The man in charge Mogdishu he is totally supporing his Tribe we know it an nothing wrong with it, so allow the rest of ther regions who are living in peace to be whatever they watn to eb. Also fully supporting Somaliland hate it or love they are and independt nation they were and i hope they neve come back to join .also i support Puntland , so please don't talk for the sake of talk but look into the mess we are, let's dig it out and let each region become self sufficient then let's see what can be done for all the hatred we have each other. there are some of you who i can't stand their comments but i respect what is in your mind it is yours and it is original. Peace to the rest of you i know i will never go back to Mogadishu even though that is where i was born, but i hate it the way these ppl behaving. Good luck Haters.

Welcome back issa riyoole.

^^Very soon. Just like President Hassan is with Ugandan tanks in Mogadishu, Marka, Afgoye. Jabbuuti tanks in Beledweyne and to top it, Ethiopian tanks in your beloved Baydhabo .

The aim is not to slander foreign troops helping Somali people to defeat alshabaab. Only clannist will differentiate between AMISOM troops, naively thinking one is closer to his clannish interest than others ...

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;953121 wrote:
The aim is not to slander foreign troops helping Somali people to defeat alshabaab. Only clannist will differentiate between AMISOM troops,
naively thinking one is closer to his clannish interest than others

President of Jubbaland Ahmed madoobe
flies to Nairobi
to meet with Uhurro Kenyatta.

:D

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;953012 wrote:
Dabrow i know there are two Presidents its only appropriate to call them both Presidents since the seat is contested by the 2 leaders, col barre and Sheikh Axmed madobe. Mogadishu approved unofficially that hiiraale is the President. While the Clan of Ahmed Madoobe recognize Ahmed madoobe as the President also Puntland recognizes Ahmed madoobe as the Preisident. While the gedo Administration recognizes Barre hiiraale as the President.Its a bit complicated and the Kenyan government unofficially recognize Ahmed madoobe as the President.

There was this funny old man in the news the other day. He said "Waxa la yiri, daqsi garoor wuu ku dabaashaa, fuudna wuu ku gubtaa, Barre Hiiraalow in badan waad dabaalatee, tani waa tii aad ku guban lahayd." :D

Haatu;953165 wrote:
There was this funny old man in the news the other day. He said
"Waxa la yiri, daqsi garoor wuu ku dabaashaa, fuudna wuu ku gubtaa, Barre Hiiraalow in badan waad dabaalatee, tani waa tii aad ku guban lahayd."

Duqsi fuudka waa ku gubtaa

RedSea   

Dabrow;953008 wrote:
The self declared president meets his boss. That title would be more suited Xaaji.
:)

Noone is recognizing this terrorist.

This terrorist must be contained before it's too late.