Sign in to follow this  
Dabrow

Diaspora Somalis endors the newly elected president Barre Hiraale + Audio from the Prez.

apparently Jaaliyadda Soomaaliyeed ee Koonfur Afrika supports Ahmed Madobe.......this was on SOMALI Channel, yesterday evening.

could you tell us the loyalties of diaspora communities insofar as their support is concerned for the 4 different presidents?

Dabrow   

Xaaji Xunjuf;952976 wrote:
Interesting so the Jubbaland Barre hiiraales Admin will use that flag instead of the other flag.

It looks that way.

Dabrow   

Alpha Blondy;952979 wrote:
i don't really know who to support ruunti. i'm a complete novice to jubbaland politics.

who should i support?

Watch the videos to begin with and follow Jubbaland politics then make your own mind. Myself I support President Barre Hiraale because of the nature of Kenyans and the history of NFD. The locals will never accept the stooges of Kenya, even if they muster the support of Ghana and nigeria.

Alpha you pick oke these are the alliances between the various groups entities countries in the region.

Barre hiiraale + PM saacid+ Press Hassan+ Uganda+Djibouti+ Galmudug+Ximaniyo Xeeb+Gedo Governor+ Gedo Elders+ Burundi+HAG

VS

Puntland+ Ahmed madoobe +Kilil5 President+ Kenya+ Garisa governor+ Khatumo+ONLF + SAHAL

Dabrow;952982 wrote:
Watch the videos to begin with and follow Jubbaland politics then make your own mind. Myself I support President Barre Hiraale because of the nature of Kenyans and the history of NFD. The locals will never accept the stooges of Kenya, even if they muster the support of Ghana and nigeria.

^ i'm pro Somalia so i ought to support Barre Hiraale......somaha?

i heard from my indigenous jubbaland friend...... that Barre was the type who says.....marka lagu yidha...''maska sideed uu cuunta?''......... ''HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM''

maa ruunba?

Xaaji Xunjuf;952984 wrote:
Alpha you pick oke these are the alliances between the various groups entities countries in the region.

Barre hiiraale + PM saacid+ Press Hassan+ Uganda+Djibouti+ Galmudug+Ximaniyo Xeeb+Gedo Governor+ Gedo Elders+ Burundi+HAG

VS

Puntland+ Ahmed madoobe +Kilil5 President+ Kenya+ Garisa governor+ Khatumo+ONLF + SAHAL

thanks for simplifying XX.

i have made my mind up. i'm going for Barre hiiraale + PM saacid+ Press Hassan+ Uganda+Djibouti+ Galmudug+Ximaniyo Xeeb+Gedo Governor+ Gedo Elders+ Burundi+HAG......

this is better than the remnants of the defeated MOD (not including Gedo folks somaha?)........:o

Yunis   

:D:D @ These separatist and their desire of more chaos in the south, waryada better find better formula for ictiraaf. Those days are over with…

Dabrow - sxb we both know this is not the way forward. This said community offers far more forward better leaders than Bare, he had the greatest opportunities for over a decade of an uncontested, and unmatched rule over this region, and to what end?. The days of “Strong man ruling a region, for the sake of providing muscle against a said rivals’ is a bygone era, I realize this is driven by that coup d'état of ex warlord / jihadist Madobe and actions last week but this is not the way to counter it.

Yunis;952993 wrote:
:D
:D @ These separatist and their desire of more chaos in the south, waryada better find better formula for ictiraaf. Those days are over with…

inaar, waa kuu sidee, dee.....:D

i've been called all sorts of names for being pro-somalia. the sacrifices some of 'us' make for the greater good of umaada somaliyeed, caadi maha. i just don't like jajuus somalis who'd rather back the KDF's geopolitical strategic imperatives in the region. there are more important things than ictiraaf, you know.