Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

Whats your view on Illegal Immigrants from mexico

xabad   

Are you asking if we support the immigration reform efforts and the amnesty ??. I personally support it, but after that Americans should make their border tighter.

I have no problems with those that came in legally. The illegals are what everyone dislikes. They leech off the system, never pay any taxes, and are into all kinds of general crime. As for the ones that are already here for a better life, they should be able to apply and become citizens after certain years. Thats what i think.

ANWAR   

Nin-Yaaban;952313 wrote:
I have no problems with those that came in legally. The illegals are what everyone dislikes. They leech off the system, never pay any taxes, and are into all kinds of general crime.

I think that you are describe your self here & your somali role in Western society.....

Taleexi   

Illegals are burden to the society and they are victims of the system or corporate america. I support for the reform.

LOL - Somalis talking about illegal immigrants and leeching of the system. Have some respect for yourselves please.

Somalis are the lowest in the UK when it comes to having a job. That's a fact, yet we look down on Jamaicans etc. What a joke.

Mad_Mullah;952407 wrote:
LOL - Somalis talking about illegal immigrants and leeching of the system. Have some respect for yourselves please.

Somalis are the lowest in the UK when it comes to having a job. That's a fact, yet we look down on Jamaicans etc. What a joke.

Dear Mad_Mullah. It would be the most appropriate to address Nin-Yaaban rather than insult the hundreds thousands of Somalis in the West, majority of whom you don't know and have no right to badmouth. An individual made the comment, address him and not the Somalis.

As for topic, illegal Mexicans are hardworking and essential part of the US economy. They pay into system specially the Social Security without ever getting anything back.

As for the crime issue, it's best Nin-Yaaban present his claim with hard facts not personal opinions.

Che -Guevara;952421 wrote:

As for the crime issue, it's best Nin-Yaaban present his claim with hard facts not personal opinions.

Well...

No proper documents, no social security card = Not able to find a better life, so the only option is to resort to criminal activities.

Don't you think?

There's no data to suggest illegal Mexican immigrants commit any more crimes than inner city kids (think Chicago), rural whites (think meth) and suburbia drug abusers. Illegal immigrants do find jobs in construction, restaurants, farms, landscaping, maid services, cleaning, or any menial job that Americans consider to be beneath them. Think of the many politicians accused of hiring illegal immigrants.

When states like Alabama and Georgia passed anti-immigrant laws that compelled employers not to hire illegal aliens or face fines/jail time, illegal immigrants left these states in droves, the result was rotting fruits and vegetables in the fields as the farmers in these regions could not find pickers.

On side note, illegal immigrants make up 5.2% of US labor force and they contribute 15 billions dollars and increasing to Social Security using fake SS cards. This is a money that they will never collect when they reach retirement age.

^^So you need these illegals to pick fruits and vegetables in the fields? haha

I do agree with you when you say its hard to tie illegal immigrants with triggering the crime rate. Why should should America accommodate these border jumpers when many are trying to come to America legally but her held back/delayed by bureaucracy?

Yaaku martiqaaday dhulkaan dadkii dabada caddaa ee loogu wacaaye Columbus, Cabot, Cabral, Amerigo iyo xirtii kale hiirarka u yimid. Iyagaa iskeenay soo ma'aha. Marka xaq ayee u leeyihiin dadkii u dhashay dhulkaan inay imaadaan dhulkooda maanta, meel walba ay tahayba.

Teeda kale, a whole junk of Southwestern Mareykanka awalba Meksiko laga dhacay.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;952448 wrote:
Yaaku martiqaaday dhulkaan dadkii dabada caddaa ee loogu wacaaye Columbus, Cabot, Cabral, Amerigo iyo xirtii kale hiirarka u yimid. Iyagaa iskeenay soo ma'aha. Marka xaq ayee u leeyihiin dadkii u dhashay dhulkaan inay imaadaan dhulkooda maanta, meel walba ay tahayba.

Teeda kale, a whole junk of Southwestern Mareykanka awalba Meksiko laga dhacay.

MMA, sxb runtaa, laakinse wakhtigaas waala soo dhaafay soo mahan. Mexicanka waa 'Cancer' camal. Hadii uu mid amaado, 1000 sug. Waa eey is faafiyaan, oo boqol ee dhalaan. Adiga, just wait until they come to Canada.

Lama soo moodin, only dadkii awooda weynaa ayaa guuleystay. Some Calibeesteenka resisted valiantly against the then illegal immigrants, though their tribal division, the illegal immigrants political tricks, modern weapons they had and the illegal immigrants' diseases that they brought along took its toll, decapitating the native resistance.

Kanada awoowgey iima laha and I welcome every immigrant to this land, legal or whatnot. Ha wada imaadaan. Here, 'illegal' immigrants waa joogaan laakiin lama daba soc socdo, wey iska shaqeystaan caadi iyagoo ah, even paying canshuurta.

^^How about we moved them right next door to you? I bet you'll have say about that Miskiin.

The real issue is the lawmakers in the US are going to eliminate the diversity visa program which brought many Africans to the US by 2015.This is a strategy to control immigration, but there is no strategy in place to handle all these border jumpers who came to the US illegally....no fair in that, don't you agree? Che apparently doesn't see anything wrong with that, I say send them back and let them apply for visa's like everyone else.