Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Sheikh shariif on who wants to be a millionaire

tutu   

Its like that sijui guy (probably Haatu) who was asked in his home office interview how long the train takes from Mogadishu to Hargeisa. He said '''wallahi am not sure as I've never been on that train, but I think 4 or 5 hours'. His rejection was instant, didn't need any further scrutiny.

tutu;951504 wrote:
Its like that sijui guy (probably Haatu) who was asked in his home office interview how long the train takes from Mogadishu to Hargeisa. He said '''wallahi am not sure as I've never been on that train, but I think 4 or 5 hours'. His rejection was instant, didn't need any further scrutiny.

058.gif

Tan waxee i soo xasuusisay waagaa Kanada iska dhiibaaye. In here, they have 'hearings' within a year presided by a nominal judge. Nin fiican oo Muslim ah igu soo aaday, though he asked me weirdest questions. Mid ka mid ah su'aalaha waxee ahayd inaa ku heesi karo heesihii Kacaanka iskoolada lagu qaadi jiray. I don't know meeshuu kusoo maqlay, but I went:

Guulwadoow, Siyaad

Aabihii garashada

Geygayagoow

Hantiwadaaga waa

Habka barwaaqo noo horseedayee...

Qaaliga was like enough, enough. His next question was if I can name any of the Soomaali names for the seasons. Gu', jilaal markaa maraayo haddana enough yiri. No more questions yiri and will make a decision in half an hour. Wuu baxay. Rest is history.