Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

one picture says more than a thousand words

Somalia   

I see some Kacaanist apologist in Mogadishu, what of it, Oba what is the message here, I knew you were an Ali Mahdi supporter but no self respecting HAG would do this.

Apophis;951348 wrote:
It's good to see Jaale Siyaad being honoured and remembered. If he were alive he'd be shocked to see how some Gedo boys have jumped in bed with the USC.

Apophis the gedo community were not on the side of the USC when USC existed, USC no longer exists but we all remember how Cumar jees was a USC ally.The Gedo Community fought against USC in gedo and in Kismayu. But ninki dagaal yaqana nabad na wa yaqana. Some how these communities need to work together for the future of Somalia.

tutu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;951380 wrote:
Apophis the gedo community were not on the side of the USC when USC existed, USC no longer exists but we all remember how Cumar jees was a USC ally.The Gedo Community fought against USC in gedo and in Kismayu. But ninki dagaal yaqana nabad na wa yaqana. Some how these communities need to work together for the future of Somalia.

Ingiriiska Apophis wuu ku daba maraan jecelahay. I didn't read anywhere in his post that purports Barre's folk being with USC.

^^ He said general siad bare would be shocked to see his tribesmen on the side of the USC today and i said USC no longer exists and it was his clan on the side of the USC in the 1990s

Yunis   

Clever one Oba, from Cantar-baqash threads to posting anonymous girls wearing see-thru dirac, You came along way.

a guy relaxes at a beach-front cuisine, with a piercing shades and shaah cadays on hand. a euphoric momentary that most would be envious, and Yet that general Bare frame hanging on the wall in today's Xamar of HAG-land makes every one vent.

Chimera   

oba hiloowlow;951314 wrote:
Matador-MOG-KALAN-6.jpg

Liban is going to be a billionaire baller by 2020 if he keeps investing like this in multiple-business sectors that will eventually make serious bank in a peaceful Somalia.

Specialization is truly for insects.