Sign in to follow this  
Safferz

Toronto mayor Rob Ford crack scandal, Somalis own the evidence

Safferz   

Che -Guevara;951230 wrote:
Safferz. I meant 'ethnics' vs whites-just wondering how he was able to get elected?

Ah well unfortunately even immigrants can be (and often are) conservatives :( He was running against a gay man, and also had the momentum of conservative backlash after a very liberal mayor.

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;951229 wrote:
Yea saffy. You know, if you ever wish to become American. I can very well be your path to citizenship
;)
I predict our arrangement will end up very similar to the end of
The Proposal

lool well I have a foot in the country already, if I get a job in the States after I graduate, I'll be on the path to citizenship anyway. But I appreciate the help darling :)

Safferz   

Don't even joke about that SP, I'm so mad at this article :mad: My brother is calling the journalists too, we are DETERMINED to get this sh*t removed and plotting our fight with Toronto Star right now.

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;951236 wrote:
Update us on your progress, will ya?

Well I emailed one complaint as soon as I saw it, and they've already cut it down to 6 times from the original 11! But I still plan to contact them tomorrow.

Wadani   

Safferz;951238 wrote:
Well I emailed one complaint as soon as I saw it, and they've already cut it down to 6 times from the original 11! But I still plan to contact them tomorrow.

Excellent work Safferz!

underdog   

So according to Gawker these dealers have been supplying more than few high level Torontonians. We've watched enough movies to know this is a lucrative setup that continues primarily on complete discretion. The customer has to know his name won't end up in the news. But now, it seems someones young cousin has decided to tape a paying customer and shop the video.

Looks like he was trying to do it on the DL and take the money and run...TOO LATE, the info is out before he got paid. What are the chances ALL of the high level druggies stop buying from these guys now.....and what are the chances video boy takes 2 to the head before the end of next week?

Amateurs rocking the boat.

Yunis   

From misuse of public funds, grabbing women's ers, attending drunk at official events and now a fake video of cracking’it up with Somali dealers. There has been a media blitz against this guy every since he took office, this fatso can't be beaten.

In another news, has any one felt an earth-quick in Toronto in the last 10 min?

underdog   

Yunis;951343 wrote:

Heard about it...didn't feel it.

underdog   

^Inaar,

is there no one else to give you attention today? I'm really not in the mood to play 'fetch' with you

Safferz   

Yunis;951343 wrote:
From misuse of public funds, grabbing women's ers, attending drunk at official events and now a fake video of cracking’it up with Somali dealers. There has been a media blitz against this guy every since he took office, this fatso can't be beaten.

It's amazing, isn't it? But I hope media outlets can acquire the tape soon and have experts verify that it's him, the last thing we want is Rob Ford buying the tape himself. Those who have viewed the video are certain it's him. He will finally be finished after this.

I thought I felt an earthquake, but I was in my car at a red light so I wasn't sure.