Sign in to follow this  
Mario B

So when will Jubbaland declare it's indepence?

Mario B   

Any region/clan that doesn't want the Central Government in its territory should declared independence, no need for this charade of Federalism. At least Hablolanders are honest .[well almost, if they weren't hiding behind a defunct colonial border] in their endeavour of keeping Villa Somalia off 'their territory'.

Kenya managed to keep Villa Somalia out of it's territorial affair, telling any Farax/Halimo that wanted to join Somalia to ship their camels and tents to Somalia proper. Now, what we have is these same folks bringing Harambe House to Somali affairs.

Jacpher   

The world wouldn't end because Jubbaland State come into existence. Embrace the constitutional rights of the people under the the federal system.

Mario, I agree that Somalia can't survive if that states act like they are their own country but patience is the only option now.As the government grow stronger integration will happen eventually and the states will cede powers back. Remember that many federal states started that way.

Mario B   

Jacpher;951097 wrote:
The world wouldn't end
because Jubbaland State come into existence. Embrace the constitutional rights of the people under the the federal system.

I agree, the world wouldn't end, but it would be a lot better place if we were a bit more honest.:D

Dabrow   

Good question. We need to ask the kenyans since Madoobe himself are not in control of madoobeland.

Jacpher   

Mario B;951100 wrote:
I agree, the world wouldn't end, but it would be a lot better place if we were a bit more honest.
:D

Says a guy hiding behind a keyboard.

Jacpher   

Dabrow;951103 wrote:
Good question. We need to ask the kenyans since Madoobe himself are not in control of madoobeland.

Don't worry bro. Sierra Leone will come to kick the Kenyans out and hand the region to warlord Hiiraale.

Mario B   

When it comes warlords, I have no preference. I suppose one man's warlord is another man's statesman:rolleyes:. All I have always wanted is for my government to appoint temporary governors for the region untill Al-shaabab are removed.

Mario B   

Apophis;951117 wrote:
Maybe "your government" should respect the wishes of the people and stop being qabilist. The constitution allows 2 or more regions to form a federal state and Jubbaland has followed the constitution. It's those in Mogadishu who are against governance, as usual.

:D