Sign in to follow this  
Tallaabo

Sexual violence in Somaliland

^^ I'm not blaming my friend & agree with you,but locking up men & destroying their lives & careers is equally repugnant.

@miyir ,yes it seems there some organized criminals.

Safferz   

burahadeer;949702 wrote:
^^ I'm not blaming my friend & agree with you,
but locking up men & destroying their lives & careers is equally repugnant.

Oh those poor men, having to go to jail for rape :(

tumblr_m77j0fOg4j1rzjlc4o1_500.gif

nuune   

The northern region of Somaliland declared independence from the rest of Somalia in 1960,

The curse of SOL, nobody spotted that major error in the article Tallaabo posted on first page of this thread, the curse of SOL of not even reading anything and then generating endless arguments.

Here they corrected the article

STOIC   

Guess no one caught that..Xaaji would have added addendum to that and give you the history of how separated we were from Somalia in 1960 before even that union took place... I just clicked on the article seems like the authority is doin something about it nothing is as painful as RAPE shame and scar

Mario B   

Safferz;949881 wrote:
Oh those poor men, having to go to jail for rape
:(

tumblr_m77j0fOg4j1rzjlc4o1_500.gif

Although Burahadeer is an atheist he reminds me of those 'Islamist' who prosecute victims of rape and blame them for being victims. Believers or not, I think we must accept the fact the we are a misogynistic society. InshaAllah, in a near future, I will like to see our women [mothers, sisters, daughters...] feel secured, in their homes, work places, streets, place of recreation...

Tallaabo   

Mario B;949896 wrote:
Although Burahadeer is an atheist he reminds me of those 'Islamist' who prosecute victims of rape and blame them for being victims. Believers or not, I think we must accept the fact the we are a misogynistic society. InshaAllah, in a near future, I will like to see our women [mothers, sisters, daughters...] feel secured, in their homes, work places, streets, place of recreation...

+1

Tallaabo   

burahadeer;949702 wrote:
^^ I'm not blaming my friend & agree with you,
but locking up men & destroying their lives & careers is equally repugnant.

@miyir ,yes it seems there some organized criminals.

You lost me there mate. Indeed those sick beasts should be executed in public squares.

Tallaabo;949926 wrote:
You lost me there mate. Indeed those sick beasts should be executed in public squares.

yes rapists should be excuted outright, was just pointing out the false accusations which is rampant.Come here & you see.I'm not defending criminals if that how my earlier posts came thru, sorry.

Mario B;949896 wrote:

warya don't distort....read my earlier posts....was talking about false accusations.Many men r destroyed & later found innocent.

Political correctness died in the days of Anita Hill.There r " NOW=national organisation for women" branches in both Burao & hargeisa & probably in otha cities.They r funded by their radical feminists in the west and r trained to accuse men even if they look thm suspiciously.No kidding...... and again rapists should be shot.

you need to read pamphlets distributed among women.....

Mario B   

burahadeer;950847 wrote:
warya don't distort....read my earlier posts....was talking about false accusations.Many men r destroyed & later found innocent.

I wasn't distorting, but I'm glad you clarified your stance in your comment bellow.

.....I'm not defending criminals if that how my earlier posts came thru, sorry.