Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

You Are Briteesh? We Want to Say Sorry

Xaaji Xunjuf;948004 wrote:
There is it is those people from Somaliland who trace their lineage back to hashimite origin, particularly through the lineage of the holy man buried in Mait and Yusuf al Baqdaadi and his sons Cumar walashma maternally and paternally on both sides.

I dare you to take the national geographic Dna ancestry test, if the test actually say you have hashemite origin walahi i'll never post in this forum again marka are you ready? :D :D :D

http://shop.nationalgeographic.com/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=2001246&gsk

Wadani   

SomaliPhilosopher;948107 wrote:
Xaaji I have no problems with Somalis from Kenya, Ethiopia, Somaliland or anywhere for that matter. But when someone looks down upon Somalis to the level of Saalax I must speak up. Calling fellow Somalis cannibals, uncivilized, saying southeners do not having the right to speak to a "hashemite northern elite" like himself is what I have a problem with.... Not Somalis from Somaliland....

+1000

A_Khadar   

Someone here has same attributes of this Oromo dude who took me surprise with his “Endha Adegy” not to mention baaaaaacnimadiisa.. It as years back and he went the same school I was going at that time, and the teacher invited all her students, the current and X ones, for getting together in her parents home. Those who didn't have a car, she arranged for a ride. I was among "Ciidanka cagta" and she hooked me up with this Oromo dude. Long story short, when people of all nations from Australia to America started mingling in the gethering, this question circulated around “Where are you from” and asked for those looked non-Americans? When it was the Omoro guy’s turn, he said, he is from Oromia Republic. As I just left Ethiopia few months ago at that time and lived in both Dire Dawa and Adis Ababa for several years, I choked but didn't say much. However someone asked him about where is that and someone else also said I never heard of Oromia.. The dude pulled his pen and drew a map between Somalia, Djibouti and Ethiopia and squarely pointed out its capital as being Dire Dawe, THE OROMIA REPUBLIC.. What can I say, Oromia Republic joined the UN... Welcome Oromia Republic!

oba hiloowlow;948157 wrote:
I dare you to take the national geographic Dna ancestry test, if the test actually say you have hashemite origin walahi i'll never post in this forum again marka are you ready?
:D

There is no hashimite genetic DNA for instance the Haplogroups will divide several sub groups , the Moroccon sharif Hassan athani and his family carry the E1B1C haplogroup the Hassanis Husseynis of Iraq and iran carry the T1 haplogroup these are the shrine keepers of the Najaf Mosque in iraq. The Jordanian asharaafs of Jordan carry the J1 haplogroup, you could care all of these haplogroups but it still doesnt prove anything it just means you carry another haplogroup. Till the day of today the hashimite DNA does not exist the only way you can know if you study the sub clades and how they are related to sub family level for instance comparing the hassani and the hussani with the asharaafs in Morocco and where they differentiate.

A_Khadar;948310 wrote:
Someone here has same attributes of this Oromo dude who took me surprise with his “Endha Adegy” not to mention baaaaaacnimadiisa.. It as years back and he went the same school I was going at that time, and the teacher invited all her students, the current and X ones, for getting together in her parents home. Those who didn't have a car, she arranged for a ride. I was among "Ciidanka cagta" and she hooked me up with this Oromo dude. Long story short, when people of all nations from Australia to America started mingling in the gethering, this question circulated around “Where are you from” and asked for those looked non-Americans? When it was the Omoro guy’s turn, he said, he is from
Oromia Republic
. As I just left Ethiopia few months ago at that time and lived in both Dire Dawa and Adis Ababa for several years, I choked but didn't say much. However someone asked him about where is that and someone else also said I never heard of Oromia.. The dude pulled his pen and drew a map between Somalia, Djibouti and Ethiopia and squarely pointed out its capital as being Dire Dawe, THE OROMIA REPUBLIC.. What can I say, Oromia Republic joined the UN... Welcome Oromia Republic!

Oromia republic there is no such thing lol these folks will never have a country of their own they cannot even think for themselves.

Xaaji Xunjuf;948350 wrote:
There is no hashimite genetic DNA for instance the Haplogroups will divide several sub groups , the Moroccon sharif Hassan athani and his family carry the E1B1C haplogroup the Hassanis Husseynis of Iraq and iran carry the T1 haplogroup these are the shrine keepers of the Najaf Mosque in iraq. The Jordanian asharaafs of Jordan carry the J1 haplogroup, you could care all of these haplogroups but it still doesnt prove anything it just means you carry another haplogroup. Till the day of today the hashimite DNA does not exist the only way you can know if you study the sub clades and how they are related to sub family level for instance comparing the hassani and the hussani with the asharaafs in Morocco and where they differentiate.

OK OK do the test im 100% sure you and Saalax will get E1b1b1a :D :D

Waxas wa waxan ahay eeh maha wax xaqijin u bahaan waxay la mid tahay oo kale adiga oba ma lugu yidha mise lugu ma yidha taasay la mid tahay oo kale.

Mario B   

oba hiloowlow;948357 wrote:
I dare you xaajiyow.tan kale dee identity crise weyn baa ku hayo sowtaa ahlul beyt sheegetid

As for Safferz in this thread, what can I say but applaud. :)

applause.gif