Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

You Are Briteesh? We Want to Say Sorry

Illyria   

Hmmm,

These people never seize to amaze. Adna's history lessons taking effect.

Xaaji Xunjuf;948012 wrote:
Relationship with other Somalis is strictly based on the language and some cultural similarities but its not based on ancestry or history or nationality.

Saalax   

Somaliland is already gone. A forum doesn't determine its destiny.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

SomaliPhilosopher;948097 wrote:
Saalax, you make me cringe. Why don't you stop surrounding yourselves with such 'cannibals' and leave this site and instead join

I think the day Koonfurians stop claiming Somaliland altogether in Somalia and abroad and in their constitution , is the day no Somalilander will ever ever visit this site again.

Saalax   

Do you pay the internet bills for each member for browsing internet pages like SOL including the Somaliland,

Djiboutian and Ethiopian SOLers? I guess no. Sit down young boy. You're out of your depth.

SomaliPhilosopher;948101 wrote:
I see you don't understand the point I was making, which doesn't surprise me. I will make it simple for you, GTFO!

Its funny though you have no problem with Somalis from Kenya and Somalis from Ethiopia , yet many of you call for Somalilanders to leave this site yet you claim their country how does that work?

Xaaji Xunjuf;948102 wrote:
I think the day Koonfurians stop claiming Somaliland altogether in Somalia and abroad and in their constitution , is the day no Somalilander will ever ever visit this site again.

So the Koonfurian's claim over Somaliland is why you keep ties to 'Somalis'? Quite the independent character you are, aren't you?

Xaaji Xunjuf;948104 wrote:
Its funny though you have no problem with Somalis from Kenya and Somalis from Ethiopia , yet many of you call for Somalilanders to leave this site yet you claim their country how does that work?

Xaaji I have no problems with Somalis from Kenya, Ethiopia, Somaliland or anywhere for that matter. But when someone looks down upon Somalis to the level of Saalax I must speak up. Calling fellow Somalis cannibals, uncivilized, saying southeners do not having the right to speak to a "hashemite northern elite" like himself is what I have a problem with.... Not Somalis from Somaliland....

SomaliPhilosopher;948105 wrote:
So the Koonfurian's claim over Somaliland is why you keep ties to 'Somalis'? Quite the independent character you are, aren't you?

its really that and the last remaining union the social interaction between Somali speaking people, u want it gone and fair point its your website the moment the koonfurians accept Somaliland is different country than theirs i will recommend every Somalilander to delete his membership of this site and never return or the admin should ban all Somalilanders. Wa faduul waxay u joogaan meesha markaas. but as long as they claim it Somalilanders have the right to stay here and defend their land. But the moment you say F off Somalilanders leave our site we share nothing i believe every Somalilander with self respect will go. Do you see any Djiboutians on this site yet they are Somali speaking people but they are not here. Why are they not here because koonfurians do not claim their land. Also the Somali Kenyans are here but smaller in number why because Koonfurians do not claim them.

Xaaji Xunjuf;948110 wrote:
its really that and the last remaining union the social interaction between Somali speaking people, u want it gone and fair point its your website the moment the koonfurians accept Somaliland is different country than theirs i will recommend every Somalilander to delete his membership of this site and never return or the admin should ban all Somalilanders. Wa faduul waxay u joogaan meesha markaas. but as long as they claim it Somalilanders have the right to stay here and defend their land. But the moment you say F off Somalilanders leave our side we share nothing i believe every Somalilander with self respect will go. Do you see any Djiboutians on this site yet they are Somalis but they are not here

Xaaji, similar to how I will always welcome a Somali from the north into my home regarded with an esteem analogous to my brother, regardless of the outcome of Somalilands pursuit of secession, I find Somalis from the north welcome to any Somali website. I could only hope I would be welcomed equally. My sentiments expressed earlier are unique to Saalax not to Somalilanders

Miyir   

Saalax,oodweyne and XX remind me one my friends at shawarma place the shop owner asked us where we come from and my friend says Im from Somaliland and the owner asks what about your friends and he Says from Somalia, the owner says I got it your soomaal and my friends keep says no no until we could not stand the poor guys confused expression we told him to forget our freind what he says as he is drunk while my friend never drinks things got more interesting and hilarious, the owner was winking us while my friend was trying to explain the difference:cool:

Saalax   

I don't know what kind of people you and your friends have been seeing. But the foreigners I know

whether Asian, White or Black, know the difference between Somaliland and Somalia well. They even

congratulate me on may 18 events and other special Somaliland days.