Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Why I strongly dislike Faarax Macalin Co

Haatu   

Although a bit old, this entry in this blog summarises very nicely my dislike for puppet politicians from this region:

Raila came to Garissa today and as usual offered nothing more than the typical vitriolic bluster that he spews everywhere he goes. What was supposed to be a political rally soon devolved into partisan bickering, ad hominem attacks and subpar vitendawilis. I think he didn't get the memo on our disregard for vapid hollow statements that are not followed by tangible action.

Any individual with a triple digit IQ knows that neither Raila nor The KKK care about the legitimate needs and interests of Somali Kenyans (Nepians). Both are self serving political vampires mainly interested in gaining political leverage in our city and region through proxies (our MPs). Our lives have been made all the more miserable by a Government that is propped up by ODM as the price for 'peace'. They did not deliver half the change they promised us in 2007. The fake under funded ministry they setup has failed to alleviate the human tragedy that is gripping Northern Kenya today. In short, they are all double faced liars and snake oil salesmen.

Raila like Uhuru, Kalonzo & Ruto presided over the arrest, rendition and torture of innocent Muslims. His partly owned government still refuses to buy our livestock while it buys bad maize grown in Central and Trans-Nzoia to save their tribesmen from losses. Its only in Garissa where policemen can, in broad daylight, rob you of your hard earned wealth and usurp your business. Its only in NEP where you can be arrested and beaten for not carrying your ID with you as was the case during the colonial era. Raila just like the rest of them stands for the continuation of these racist policies. His duplicity and inconsistency with regards to the rights of Somali-Kenyans is well documented.

What was missing from the Rally? For one there was no substantiative policy discussion, there were no overtures made to our region and none of our complaints (ID issuance, police harrassment, systemic marginalization) were addressed. We only saw our MPs capitulating to a Luo overlord who offered no vision just vile personal attacks. Now don't get me wrong, I despise Ruto and all those who agree with his ethnocentric politics equally, I just don't see how telling us that 'Uhuru is a bhang addict'solves any of our problems.

All those who attended today's rally to applaud Raila's prejudices and listened while he fanned the flames of hatred are not any better than those trained seals that beat the drums for the flip-side of this coin, The KKK.

Finally, any of you retarded tribalists that may think I have a vested interest in any of the issues discussed above, I do not. I just want to see my people wake up from this coma.

Its time Dualle, Farah Maalim and the rest of our political class stopped being subservient to vivisectional foreign interests. They should form their very own political movement and prudently chose who to support in the General election, if they do not wish to field their own Presidential candidate. The current divisions will lead to another tribal bloodshed in Garissa. The government has had its Jackboot on our throats for 47 years, time to vote for our own president!

http://garissacity.blogspot.co.uk/2011_01_01_archive.html

Haatu   

Garissa's Ruinous Relationship With its Leaders

In every wretched relationship, there are moments that are so loathsome they make a person throw his hands in the air and vehemently seek vengeance with brute force. Somali Kenyans have reached that point. The anger on the ground in Garissa and other places is palpable. Whilst an unmitigated disaster unfolds in NEP as people starve, the government is splashing money on defending War criminals and genocidaires. It's a reflection of the future that lies ahead in the sick relationship between MPs and their subjects. As poverty and frustration percolate to the core of society, the men we elected to change our fortunes are busy aligning themselves with internationally recognized war criminals. As somali mothers get gang raped by the same people (Police) that were supposed to provide them with protection, our elected Somali officials are busy thwarting the ICC's pursuit of Ruto and Uhuru. As we get humiliated on our own streets by policemen who see us as walking ATM machines, our MPs pusillanimously cow-tow to the fascism of a government that we've been disenchanted with for almost half a century.

For those of us that are unemployed, educated and frustrated, let's be done with these goons and let them be done with us. Let them start businesses with all the money they stole over these 5 years and make millions in profit. We will promise not begrudge them-as long as they create jobs here in Garissa and stay out of politics.

To the youth, I urge you to be cynical of everything these pseudo-dictators tell you. Cultivate the Tunisian in you and even if it takes a low level intifada to bust the existing political class delineation in our county, GO FOR IT. GOD BLESS YOU!

Haatu   

Another great article. It's a shame that he stopped blogging. I wonder whether he's moved to twitter or something?

Haatu;947401 wrote:
Garissa's Ruinous Relationship With its Leaders

In every wretched relationship, there are moments that are so loathsome they make a person throw his hands in the air and vehemently seek vengeance with brute force. Somali Kenyans have reached that point. The anger on the ground in Garissa and other places is palpable. Whilst an unmitigated disaster unfolds in NEP as people starve, the government is splashing money on defending War criminals and genocidaires. It's a reflection of the future that lies ahead in the sick relationship between MPs and their subjects. As poverty and frustration percolate to the core of society, the men we elected to change our fortunes are busy aligning themselves with internationally recognized war criminals. As somali mothers get gang raped by the same people (Police) that were supposed to provide them with protection, our elected Somali officials are busy thwarting the ICC's pursuit of Ruto and Uhuru. As we get humiliated on our own streets by policemen who see us as walking ATM machines, our MPs pusillanimously cow-tow to the fascism of a government that we've been disenchanted with for almost half a century.

For those of us that are unemployed, educated and frustrated, let's be done with these goons and let them be done with us. Let them start businesses with all the money they stole over these 5 years and make millions in profit. We will promise not begrudge them-as long as they create jobs here in Garissa and stay out of politics.

To the youth, I urge you to be cynical of everything these pseudo-dictators tell you. Cultivate the Tunisian in you and even if it takes a low level intifada to bust the existing political class delineation in our county, GO FOR IT. GOD BLESS YOU!

War the place is called Africa :D

Haatu   

Cambuulo, we've been cursed with a racist government and fools for representatives. Whilst the rest of Africa is damned, we're damned twice.

I think someone should start a local campaign whose slogan is 'Diidnaaye ogoow'. Faarax Macalin and other stooges can run away to their Down Kenya masters.

Haatu   

Oodweyne;947408 wrote:
Haatu,

Saaxiib since you are clear and eloquent for your hatred of what the political elites of Kenya have wrought in NFD, then the question becomes why go for a double helping of the same misery by importing the same political goons of Kenya who made your life in NFD a hell to do all over again in Jubbaland?

And furthermore why go along with a political plan whose it's authors are none other than the same self-serving lackeys who couldn't do for you any good in the last half century in NFD?

Don't get me wrong Oodwenye, I was never a supporter of this federalism rubbish least of all this J/land mashruuc, but the thing that made me support it was when I saw the alternative: a president in bed with mory@an illiterates that go by the name Golaha Dhaqanka HAG, who's reduced himself to petty clan agendas and seems to be blind to the greater good. So, I thought to hell with them all (remember my 'Balaayo Reer Somalia tirade?) and went with the lesser of the two evils if you like. NFD might be in a bad shape, but it's nothing compared to that Hell on Earth next door.

Haatu;947413 wrote:
Don't get me wrong Oodwenye, I was never a supporter of this federalism rubbish least of all this J/land mashruuc, but the thing that made me support it was when I saw the alternative:
a president in bed with mory@an illiterates that go by the name Golaha Dhaqanka HAG, who's reduced himself to petty clan agendas and seems to be blind to the greater good. So, I thought to hell with them all (remember my 'Balaayo Reer Somalia tirade
?) and went with the lesser of the two evils if you like. NFD might be in a bad shape, but it's nothing compared to that Hell on Earth next door.

Smh you shouldn't fall for this propoganda orchestrated by the likes of Xiin,waranle and Mooge..

nuune   

Oodweyne;947408 wrote:
Haatu,

Saaxiib since you are clear and eloquent for your hatred of what the political elites of Kenya have wrought in NFD, then the question becomes why go for a double helping of the same misery by importing the same political goons of Kenya who made your life in NFD a hell to do all over again in Jubbaland?

And furthermore why go along with a political plan whose it's authors are none other than the same self-serving lackeys who couldn't do for you any good in the last half century in NFD?

Oodka, you will never understand this HAATU character, he chooses and picks whom he supports from those of Somali-Kenyans(NFD), his love for Yussuf Haji(the former defense minister) among many others and his hatred towards Farah Macalin is a well known factor.

HAATU presented not a single valid point to explain his hatred towards Farah Macalin and Affey, and why he excludes Yusuf Hajji from the list of NFD politicians who deserve to be called second class citizens.

HAATU, choose and pick will never work, include everyone in your hatred, or fagaaraha ka bax, my friend, hakuna matata laakin yeah dadkaan aan u sheegaayey your true colors,

Haatu   

nuune, I have no idea where you get these baseless accusations from but I'll have you know that that useless old man (Yuusuf Xaaji) who watched his own town burn is the worst of them all. He's beyond senile and incompetent. As for Afeey, he's a relative so I won't speak about him.

And I know what you insinuate and you're horribly wrong :D

nuune   

So worst of all, you exclude Affey now since he is a relative and substitute him with Yusf Hajji, where is this going, I like where this is heading to, you have coined a new term for the NFD politicians, say nothing about the relatives, and non-relatives u xaabi hoo bariiska.

Haatu   

Nuune, waad wareersan tahey. I won't talk about Affey so don't bother trying. btw, I mean actual relative not clan relative. And yes, NFD politicians are useless.

nuune   

Haatu;947468 wrote:
Nuune, waad wareersan tahey.
I won't talk about Affey
so don't bother trying.
btw, I mean actual relative
not clan relative. And yes, NFD politicians are useless.

HAATU, so defending and supporting NFD politicians who are reletives is a must, while other NFD politicians who are not relatives has to be hated at all cost, okey sxb, waan fahmey, warku waa cadyahey sidii ilkaha.

Carafaat   

Haatu;947394 wrote:

Its time Dualle, Farah Maalim and the rest of our political class stopped being subservient to vivisectional foreign interests. They should form their very own political movement and prudently chose who to support in the General election, if they do not wish to field their own Presidential candidate. The current divisions will lead to another tribal bloodshed in Garissa. The government has had its Jackboot on our throats for 47 years, time to vote for our own president!

the author has a point. the NFD politicians should have a common program for the region, rather then dividing themselves and identifying themselves to much with the diffrent political classes of Kenya(Luo vs Kikuye). That wont help the region much, except to get good positions for individual politicians.

Tallaabo   

Haatu;947413 wrote:
Don't get me wrong Oodwenye, I was never a supporter of this federalism rubbish least of all this J/land mashruuc, but the thing that made me support it was when I saw the alternative:
a president in bed with mory@an illiterates that go by the name Golaha Dhaqanka HAG, who's reduced himself to petty clan agendas and seems to be blind to the greater good.
So, I thought to hell with them all (remember my 'Balaayo Reer Somalia tirade?) and went with the lesser of the two evils if you like. NFD might be in a bad shape, but it's nothing compared to that Hell on Earth next door.

Any evidence dear Haatu? You should never fall for the usual clannish propaganda spouted by the myriad of amateur tabloid websites whose sole agenda seems to be nothing but the spread of fitnah.

For NFD to make any tangible progress, all the local Somali politicians should come together to form a political single party which serves the interests of the people and support with whichever national party gives NFD the best deal.