Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

The most awkward moments

Aaliyyah   

Cofle... I can still picture the expression on the lady's face.. It was out of the context so I hurt her feelings. However, in your case it is different given that you are in a health field and your line of work requires you to ask such questions - regardless of whether you perceive any lady to be expecting or not. it is a precautionary measure and patients don't take it personal. Or at least I hope not.

Chimera   

Aaliyyah;946621 wrote:
LOL nah you aren't going to hell for trying to pull a prank on old classmates. But you might be if you continue hugging girls who are not your immediate family. Count yourself lucky haha

tumblr_m6gfy45Jtz1rp6m0vo1_500.gif

Aaliyyah;946619 wrote:
Why did you share the incident among your co-workers and boss the next day?... maad u ceeb asturtid! LOL

I did not share coz I was too embarrassed and did not know what to make of it; he did!

D.O.C   

I met with this beautiful Somali girl, we exchange numbers and start talking on the phone regularly. Our second meeting she said to me, I love our brothers (Somalis brothers she meant), but they don't nothing. I said, what do you mean they don't know nothing? She replied, she had dated so many different nationalities but Somalia men are all different. I was baffled that this girl is admitting messing around with so many men and she is insulting me at same time. I said, why Somali men are different from other lot? She explained that Somali men are really sweet, caring, compassionate,with everything you asked for, but the only thing they lack of is " THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THEIR MANHOOD"

I was melting with sweat in secs, I was also so dehydrated and tired to continue my conversation. That quotes she made shocked me forever.

Haatu   

DOC, my goodness. I would've hung up at the point :D :D

Alpha, wallahi your khatar :D lool at Lowers Gaze :D :D

Aaliyah, I've had soo many awkward moments but I can't seem to recall any know. I guess I suppress them :D