Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

The most awkward moments

Aaliyyah;946350 wrote:
Alpha can you and your scripts stick to the topic of the thread. Thanks
:)

Sister Aaliyah of Abu Hasfa Mosque,

(lowers gaze),

how are the pomegranates working for you? have they cured you of the evil whispers and other related forms of shame-mongering?

Reeyo   

Warya, leave Aliyyah alone and stop mocking that which clearly exceeds your understanding. Bloody na.cas.

Safferz   

Aaliyyah;946350 wrote:
Alpha can you and your scripts stick to the topic of the thread. Thanks
:)

I was on topic until that troll Alpha began harassing me :mad:

Reeyo;946356 wrote:
Warya, leave Aliyyah alone and stop mocking that which clearly exceeds your understanding. Bloody na.cas.

y'all need to know that Sister Aaliyaah of Abu Hafsa Mosque is the biggest script on these boards. she's remained undetected for almost 7 years. :cool:

Safferz;946357 wrote:
I was on topic until that troll Alpha began harassing me :mad:

you might want to attend to your cooking, inaar. we don't want you to burn your food now, do we? i know you can't resist me eh.

Chimera   

Aaliyyah;946296 wrote:
Chimera, it would have been less awkward
if you explained yourself
. But, I guess you were too shocked to do that lol...

Either way I looked psycho, and left them there frozen. I thought I was pranking old classmates that knew my sense of humour and expected giggles and hugs, but I got a synchronized scream that will never leave my mind.

I'm going to hell for this.

a drunk cadaan co-worker (male) sent me kisses and flowers meant for his wife via text! The poor guy turned different shades of red the next morning when the incident was recounted in front of our boss!

Our boss would remind him over coffee for the next 2 weeks! "Hey man, how about a kiss"?

Aaliyyah   

Chimera;946400 wrote:
Either way I looked psycho, and left them there frozen. I thought I was pranking old classmates that knew my sense of humour and expected giggles and hugs, but I got a synchronized scream that will never leave my mind.

I'm going to hell for this.

LOL nah you aren't going to hell for trying to pull a prank on old classmates. But you might be if you continue hugging girls who are not your immediate family. Count yourself lucky haha

Safferz   

Aaliyyah;946621 wrote:
LOL nah you aren't going to hell for trying to pull a prank on old classmates.
But you might be if you continue hugging girls who are not your immediate family
. Count yourself lucky haha

Damn.

i went on an insulting rampage against a particular tribe once. little did i realise, two of the four people present were from 'that' tribe. OMG....i was so embarrassed. i didn't issue one of those fake apologies. i just left, safe in the knowledge that i wasnt a fake. every so often my tribesman and friend, would remind me of this incident but i've come to appreciate the lesson, i learnt from the experience. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL....:D

Visiting my cousin I went to have a shower in the bathroom and although he had frosted-glass windows in the bathroom he had nothing else up on the window. Incidentally, the window which is overlooked by the neighbours garden. Anyhow I hung some sort of towel or cloth, I dont remember which, on the window to block it and merrily went about my business having a shower. As I was drying myself I realised the towel had long since fallen off from the window and I could see what were the shapes of the neighbours outside haha... :D

Coofle   

Reading through all of those akward moments Starting from Aaliyah to odaysomali, I thought they are reiterating a paragraph of my life .....Aaliyah, I have done that cliche, of How many months? so many times, that I don't see it as an akward moment anymore, my line of works forces me to do so...