Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Rugsan Mall

Ruksan Mall waa goob ganacsi ee ku taal Suuq Bacaad ee Magaalada Muqdisho. Goobtaan Ganacsi waa meel si heer sare ah loo diyaariyay loona adeegsaday habdhismeed casri ah.

Dhismaha wuxuu ka kooban yahay 2 dabaq oo leh ilaa 380 dukaan looguna tala galay ganacsiyada kala duwan ee jumlada iyo tafaariiqda . Mall-ka wuxuu u kala qeybsanaan doonaa:

1. Dabaqa hoose oo lagu iibin doono dharka

2. Dabaqa kore waxaa lagu iibin doonaa Electronic-yada, Kabaha iyo boorsooyinka, Cosmetics-ka , Daahyada iyo Roogyada. Sidoo kale waxaa qeyb ka ah Xawaaladaha iyo Bangiyada.

Dhismaha wuxuu billaabmayaa Janaayo 2013 wuxuuna diyaar noqonayaa haddii Allah Idmo July 2013

9044643.png?430

8319361.png

nuune   

Dhismaha wuxuu billaabmayaa
Janaayo 2013
wuxuuna diyaar noqonayaa haddii Allah Idmo
July 2013

Project development is lost on this new building, starting on January and finishing on July. 2 dabaq and 380 dukaan, with that magnitude,unless ay isa saar-saarayaan prefabricated materials, I doubt they can finish that in 6 months or 2 months from now.

Rahima   

^ Seriously Nuune, is that what you took away from all that?

I'm just amazed at what is being achieved in Somalia- kudos to those investing back home.

nuune   

lool Rahima, unless the proposed building is an already existing building that needs renovation then disregard my comment.

At least it has a catchy name, Rugsan.

Rahima   

^ Even if it is being newly built, i'm just impressed that such a building will end up existing in Somalia. They might be embellishing on the time frame but i hope that get there eventually.

Rugsan? I can't say that i appreciate it, reminds me of a man i greatly dislike.

nuune   

I hope so they finish it, there is another main building which is undergoing construction, that is Mogadisu Bazaar or Istanbul Bazaar, construction started mid last year as far as I can remember from news outlets, this is huge project that even boasts hotels, banks, cinemas, and everything.

It hasn't got finished yet, I think they proposed a budget of $580 million for that project.

Not sure about the Rugsan, maybe they are proposing $80,000, that is what you can build in 5 months hehe.

lool rugsan being man you hate, actually any names that has its ending with "san" is my favorite, kalsan, dansan, salsan, badsan, hadsan, hubsan, madsan, cabsan(nope Allahen ka Alla lol), garsan, warsan, talsan, jidsan, kafsan, barsan, list never end

Ps: The problem with Somali investors is that they don'tgive proper data regarding a proposed project, that has to change and be open to the society.

Jacpher   

I know the country isn't yet there ready to regulate commercial buildings but Nuune is right we need rules and regulations in this industry so that the safety of the public isn't jeopardized. Those whole ways in the pictures are a bit narrow for a mall if one can go by those pictures. We all read about that tragic of building collapse in Bangladesh.

I know business is hot and booming now but I hope they take the time needed to build it right. Muqdisho is coming back.

Rahima   

^ Fair point but i doubt that we can go by an unscaled drawing to tell us about the dimensions. Anyhow, one thing at a time- functioning government for one year.

Nunne- you've probably never heard of him but the name reminds me of this morally bankrupt individual http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruslan_Kogan

nuune   

Rahima, that man sounds aggressive businessman.

Naqashada of Rugsan building or how it would look like:

Dabaqa hoose

8218714.png?865

Dabaqa kore

9875972.png?865

This is the cost of the mini stall shops:

Kirada dabaqa hoose :

Dukaanka cabirkiisu yahay 3m X 3m, waa US$ 250 Hal Bil

Dukaanka Cabirkiisu yahay 3m X 4m, waa US$ 300 Hal Bil

Kirada dabaqa kore :

Dukaanka Cabirkiisu yahay 3 X 3m, waa US$ 250 Hal Bil

Dukaanka Cabirkiisu yahay 3 X 4m, waa US$ 200 Hal Bil

nuune   

^^ That doesn't look like one that will be completed on July, not even the whole of this year, and worse, it is not an existing building that needs brush ups, my first comment on this topic still stands VALID!!