Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Jubbaland Supporters Come in

Article 49. The Number and Boundaries of the Federal Member States and Districts

(1) The number and boundaries of the Federal Member States shall be determined by the House of the

People of the Federal Parliament.

(2) The House of the People of the Federal Parliament, before determining the number and boundaries of the Federal Member States, shall nominate a national commission which shall study the issue, and submit a report of its findings with recommendations to the House of the People of the Federal Parliament.

(3) The nomination of the commission referred to in Clause 2 shall be preceded by the enactment of a

law by the House of the People of the Federal Parliament, which shall define:

(a) The responsibilities and powers of the commission;

(b) The parameters and conditions it shall use for the establishment of the Federal Member

States;

© The number of the commissioners, requirements of membership, nomination methods,

office tenure, and their remuneration.

(4) The number and the boundaries of the districts in a Federal Member State shall be determined by a law enacted by the parliament of the Federal Member State, which must be approved by the House of the People of the Federal Parliament.

(5) Federal Member State boundaries shall be based on the boundaries of the administrative regions as they existed before 1991.

(6) Based on a voluntary decision, two or more regions may merge to form a Federal Member State.

http://unpos.unmissions.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=CqsW6PVY-C4%3D&tabid=9708&language=en-US

This is the guidelines on how to establish federal states so do you agree that this current jubbaland initiativ is unconstitutional?

The Zack   

You are about 8 months late son. We have read and understood article 49 last year adigu hadaad baraneysaa just like adeer Hassan.

Jacpher   

This is what we have been telling all along to the HAG and secessionists of SOL. Jubbaland is a constitutional debate not clan state or Kenya troops occupying Somalia. This is the debate we should have instead of praying for civil war like xaad and xaaji habaar.

^ Jacpher where did i pray for civil war , i call for peace , by the way i am not against jubbaland state formation nor am i for it , i only discuss what the govt of Somalia is doing and how it views the Jubbaland conference.

Odey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;944404 wrote:
^ Jacpher where did i pray for civil war , i call for peace , by the way i am not against jubbaland state formation nor am i for it , i only discuss what the govt of Somalia is doing and how it views the Jubbaland conference.

Interesting that you accept you are "xaaji habar" hahaha haha ha

Somalia is not like the United States which bred and founded a government through the 'hallowing' of the 'sacred' constitution. Such cries and sentiments of certain things being "unconstitutional" in Somalia has little bearing and is almost laughable because to us this constitution is not a holy document rather it is just a paper drafted by people so out of reach with the average day Somali. Using the constitution to question the jubbaland process is like bringing a knife to a gunfight.