Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Caught fishing in Somali waters

Wadani   

Nimankan cashar lama ilaawaan ah ha loo qoro si ayna mar dambe u soo hawaysan baddeenan u Rabbi barwaaqada iyo nimcooyinka kala duwan ku galadaystay.

Mario B   

Alpha Blondy;943554 wrote:
this is an interesting pic. it exudes POWER and STRENGTH.....it appears the tables have turned, ma istidhi? the armed forces of Somalia should be catching yemeni criminals and act proactively against external threats.... not used internally.

Imagine if you weren't a secessionist, Puntlanders weren't stealth secessionists and jubalanders weren't future secessionists, how powerful would the Somali Republic be ?!:P

Wadani   

Mario B;943598 wrote:
Imagine if you weren't a secessionist, Puntlanders weren't stealth secessionist and jubalanders weren't future secessionists, how powerful would the Somali Republic be ?!
:P

If Somalis were united and focused their energies outward, there is no doubt that we would be the leading power in Africa.

Mario B;943598 wrote:
Imagine if you weren't a secessionist, Puntlanders weren't stealth secessionists and jubalanders weren't future secessionists, how powerful would the Somali Republic be ?!
:P

yeah, i agree. just imagine how powerful this 'Republic' would be, ma istidhi?

p.s - the population density is 15 per sq km, ee taana la soco.

Mario B   

Alpha Blondy;943604 wrote:
yeah, i agree. just imagine how powerful this 'Republic' would be, ma istidhi?

p.s - the population density is 15 per sq km, ee taana la soco.

I hope the industrial revolution didn't pass you by? We only need a few functional literate from our population who can operate machines in order to till the land,rear the livestock and catch the fish on our waters. We also don't need our women to produce 15 kids in order to increase our population, I believe a pre and post natal health service, a mass vaccination, clean water and sanitation and finally adequate diet will triple our population in a generation.