Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Is President Hassan being hosted in or hoaxed to TANA?

Mario B   

Somalia;943243 wrote:
Why did you change your location from Khatumo to Gotham City?

The cuqdad is strong in you, what does this have to do with qabiil? :eek:

I have never had Khatumo on my location, I think you're confusing me with Liibaan.:)

^^I did not do a research but he said in one of his speeches that he has been harsh on both

In any case, even if Faysal did critique both men in a harsher tone, knowing you Oodweyne , you would not accept it as genuine :D

^^:D :D

Oodweyne I find your opposition to D block community rather hopeless cause ...war waxaani waa 13 million , dad aad la diriri karto maaha, xattaa Odey Xaad baa ka qayliyey :D

Kaftan aside, Faysal is a reasonable man, a rather nationalist man who is very blunt in his writings and speeches. Read his IHAS's report about Somalia, they make very interesting points.

^^WW,

Raggii aan halkaan kula sheekasyan jirney waxaa ka haray Oodweyne and NGONGE( NORTH inta badan ma joogo), Gabdhihii macnaha lahaa sida Blessed iyo Ibtisiam hadde ma yimaadaan, marka ninkan inaan la gurino waan ku qasbannahay awoowe.

We dismiss Mintid, the separatist priest Xaaji Habaar, and Oodweyne's step kid Carafaat, :D :D