Sign in to follow this  
Safferz

Where is Scandinavia?

Safferz   

^^ psych is a science in many schools including my alma mater, but Wadani unfortunately went to the inferior academic institution in our hometown :)

Wadani;940582 wrote:
Yeah i majored in psych. Y would both of u guess otherwise?

I would have guessed something in the humanities based on the way you write and think about things.

Wadani   

SomaliPhilosopher;940588 wrote:
Win for SP!! siyaasad

Political science eh? Not bad as long aad ka soo midho dhalisid.

Safferz   

Wadani;940595 wrote:
Way to expose Safferz hahaa, and as for ur assumption i'll take it as a compliment, thanks.
:D

It is, but maybe I'm also being unfair by not thinking much of the science-y types lol.

Chimera;940714 wrote:
This is by the catchiest degenerate Somali rap songs I have ever seen lol:

ina lilahi waa ina ileyhi raajicuun wtf did i just listen to, chimera ninyaho im scared for life thank you very much.

3cd8a33a.png?1306264975

Chimera   

Safferz;940554 wrote:
She's very pretty, but everyone in that vid could use an extra 20 lbs lol

The song had potential, it has a nice beat. I think a 12-week fitness program for the boys to bulk up could have aided their hippity hip hop style. A vocal coach could have upgraded their voices as well, with some of the English lyrics and foreign cities references removed as well. The video should have been set in Lido-beach, with no weird special effects and the girl, they're trying to seduce, working at a beachfront restaurant.

She was the only one that looked like she should be part of a music video lol.

Chimera;940756 wrote:
The song had potential, it has a nice beat. I think a 12-week fitness program for the boys to bulk up could have aided their hippity hip hop style. A vocal coach could have upgraded their voices as well, with some of the English lyrics and foreign cities references removed as well. The video should have been set in Lido-beach, with no weird special effects and the girl, they're trying to seduce, working at a beachfront restaurant.

She was the only one that looked like she should be part of a music video lol.

in your hasty attempts to appease ''white superstructural supremacists'' or to tow the popular sentiments of vile music executives............lil-Biilaal and lil Doni-B are excellent. they are original. the song is perfect. it doesn't require any changes. its perfect. the song with its subtle nuances and insider's knowledge reference is praise-worthy. its satirical lyrics are quite funny, too. at one stage, they make references to yusra luza herbal cream LOOOL.

its social commentary at its best. the song is reflective of the new innovative ways; people are using new effective modes of communication, in this internationalised social media era, to compress geographic space, .

act local; think internationally, ma istidhi?