Sign in to follow this  
Safferz

Where is Scandinavia?

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;940768 wrote:
in your hasty attempts to appease ''
white superstructural
supremacists''

I see my posts have influenced your writing, inaar.

or to tow the popular sentiments of vile music executives

Your unconcious music topic is full of vile music executive manufactured songs, eh egg on your face.

............lil-Biilaal and lil Doni-B are excellent. they are original. the song is perfect. it doesn't require any changes. its perfect. the song with its subtle nuances and insider's knowledge reference is praise-worthy. its satirical lyrics are quite funny, too. at one stage, they make references to yusra luza herbal cream LOOOL.

From your perspective, it makes perfectly sense, Michael Jackson got nothing on them.

its social commentary at its best. the song is reflective of the new innovative ways; people are using new effective modes of communication, in this internationalised social media era, to compress geographic space, .

Oeh, look at those fancy words.

act local; think internationally, ma istidhi?

High quality is high quality ee sida uula soco inaar.

Chimera;940772 wrote:
I see my posts have influenced your writing, inaar.

look at this plagiariser. i coined this term.

browse the boards to find the 1st time you used this term.

Chimera;940774 wrote:
Prove it, inaar.

here.......

Alpha Blondy;800144 wrote:
britian is a predominately white society. his is a fact that cannot be disputed. uk films often explore themes relevant to British society. PC, multiculturalism and diversity have been exhausted and any attempt to increase blacks in uk cinema will run the risk of creating 'hatred' by right-wing groups or a create patronising ‘multicultist’, foggy tokenism. this is the cultural milieu that middle class Russell group educated film professionals work within, portraying the ‘black experience’ as a single entity, when the black experience is multi-faceted and diverse as the white experience.

isnt any wonder that whites outside of urban major cities think their 'country' been taking over by 'ethnics'. liberal media civilizing orgs like bbc have far too many black face fronting their programmes. i can think of a few black weathermen, although al jazeera's everton fox would top my list of oxymorons . even all the adverts like the famous 'friends' Heineken advert has a black fellow, who had uncomfortable look to his face as he had probably the bestest friends in the world. not to mention the carling advert showing the courage some friends would go for their friends, and there in the 'southpole' with his eskimo clad showing his courage and loyalty to ‘friend’, despite being a ‘minority ethnic’ or a 'magical negro.

black cinema has for far too long been championed by white apologists, whose chronic paternalism has not only completely alienated black cinema goers but neutered and emasculated black directors and actors. conscious cultural critics like myself value grass-roots, organically inspired cultural products, products that are grounded in real life experiences and not some pre-judged culturally distant stereotype informed by the overarching white cultural superstructure. this
‘white cultural superstructure’
not only hijacks black cultural figures (i.e. Muhammad Ali) for their own ends (for Muhammad ali a validation of how progressive society has become when blacks still live in conditions comparable to the 1960s) but more significantly constructs a condescending, cultural straight jacket. this dominant milieu or
white superstructure
is the dominant ideology that inhibits black screen writers, directors and actors. For Sidney Poiter read Denzel Washington.

what I’m proposing, here, in my capacity as a conscious cultural critic, is a 'back to basics' approach, bringing alternative and seldom documented experiences into the cultural mainstream; with the intention of shining a light with the intention of uncovering, and authentically documenting, hard to reach cultures and sub-cultures that exist in the UK. these voices should be organically sourced from their own communities, given the tools (please note not the training) and the encouragement to make films based on their experiences and values rather than having a white ethno-centric culturally biased worldview forced upon them. the most important point is to realise that this ethno-centric culturally abusive milieu is the number 1 impedeint to black film makers. rather than portraying a single black experience as the norm, multiple, non-stereotypical black experiences than white audiences find innovative and informative will become de-rigueur.

thus, rather than working in a so called liberal industry that has in fact been infused by values that were complicit in the construction of colonialism such as the ‘scramble for Africa’, black film makers would be able to work in an industry, depicting their own individually unique experiences, which is more in tune with the 21st century of global values; values that find a corollary in the individually unique and organically inspired new online social media.

3rd of march 2012.

Showqi;940776 wrote:
Waryaada ha caytamina, hadii kale labadiinaba Adminka ayaan idunku report-gareyn:D

xageeyga waa OKAY, inaar. i'd worry about this plagarisng, too clever by the half, out-of-touch-with-the-reality, mala yanci little hermaphrodite - that is metaphorical speaking....:)

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;940777 wrote:
here.......

3rd of march 2012.

Beenlow, you only started using "superstructure" after I did, haha.

Chimera;780624 wrote:
The only time a Somali husband can get away with beating his wife is if the latter has no male relatives, in-fact even in conflict - after the collapse or corruption of the
superstructure
that is the State - the only time a woman faces abuse is when the male relatives have been overpowered or obliterated. If they are still very much alive and a power to be reckoned with the backlash that comes with abuse is usually a great enough deterrent for would-be-beaters/abusers.

2012 -1-27

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;940779 wrote:
xageeyga waa OKAY, inaar. i'd worry about this plagarisng, too clever by the half, out-of-touch-with-the-reality, mala yanci little hermaphrodite - that is metaphorical speaking....
:)

Quoted for reference, Alpha lol I'm going to get you banned.

Checkmate

Checkmate.jpg

Chimera;940781 wrote:
Beenlow, you only started using "superstructure" after I did, haha.

''white superstructure'' does NOT have the same meaning, context or exchange value as a simple plain 'superstructure'. you're a waste of time, walle.

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;940789 wrote:
''white superstructure'' does NOT have the same meaning, context or exchange value as a simple plain
'superstructure'
. you're a waste of time, walle.

The context I used, and the one you employed however are one and the same.

BTW, I reported you with the message that you have induced immense emotional distress in me with those insults, and laid it on pretty thick lol. I think another script is in order my friend, and I shall divide Alpha Blondy's kingdom amongst my brethren.

Safferz   

I agree with Chimera that "white superstructure" is redundant, a lot of critical race theorists have used Marxian concepts of superstructure to point out that economic privilege and power is intertwined with racial hierarchies/whiteness.

Anyway, back to cringeworthy Somali rap music:

Safferz;940888 wrote:
I agree with Chimera that "white superstructure" is redundant, a lot of critical race theorists have used Marxian concepts of superstructure to point out that economic privilege and power is intertwined with racial hierarchies/whiteness.

do you honestly expect me to accept the views of a Boston Marathon Bomb surviver? iska jir the shrapnel, inaar. its dangerous but we know FEMENs are likely to use these objects for purposes, i'm not willing to divulge, on these boards. :cool:

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;940890 wrote:
do you honestly expect me to accept the views of a Boston Marathon Bomber surviver? iska jir the shrapnel, inaar. its dangerous but we know FEMENs are like to use these objects for purposes, i'm not willing to divulge on these boards. :cool:

I am reporting you as well for triggering my PTSD with this post. Your days on SOL are limited, ma istidhi?