Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Great Kid

Hard working kid , good on him , its sad so many young kids need to work so hard and lack basic education because they have to work. But he worked hard and now he earns good , mashallah.

Aaliyyah   

Mashallah, a hard working young man. He serves as a good example for the youth to emulate.

Abbas I think he said "kii dadaala sheekh cabaas buu gaadha wuuna dhaafi kara" (that is if I heard it correctly lol, Who is shiekh Abbas talow?)

Coofle   

Aaliyyah;940157 wrote:
Mashallah, a hard working young man. He serves as a good example for the youth to emulate.

Abbas I think he said "kii dadaala sheekh cabaas buu gaadha wuuna dhaafi kara" (that is if I heard it correctly lol, Who is shiekh Abbas talow?)

"Dadaalaa Xaaji Cabaase Waa gaadhaa, Waanu dhaafi karaa"

its a well known maahmaah in Western Somaliland and Djiobouti. ..Xaaji Cabaase was a wealthy man who started from scratch, he loathed beggars and everytime a beggar asks for money, he told him "Dadaalaa xaaji cabaase waa gaadhi karaa"...soco shaqayso

Maqane   

Aaliyyah;940157 wrote:

Coofle;940200 wrote:
"Dadaalaa Xaaji Cabaase Waa gaadhaa, Waanu dhaafi karaa"

its a well known maahmaah in Western Somaliland and Djiobouti. ..Xaaji Cabaase was a wealthy man who started from scratch, he loathed beggars and everytime a beggar asks for money, he told him "Dadaalaa xaaji cabaase waa gaadhi karaa"...soco shaqayso

Mahadsanid Aaliyyah for your effort, i appreciate it. He's indeed a good example :)

Mahadsanid Coofle for the further explanation. :)

Waxaan dhihi lahaa Badri ''Keep up the good work that you're doing for yourself and for the community. You deserve Mustaqbal fiican."

Aaliyyah   

Abbaas;940732 wrote:
Mahadsanid Aaliyyah for your effort, i appreciate it. He's indeed a good example
:)

Mahadsanid Coofle for the further explanation.
:)

Waxaan dhihi lahaa Badri ''Keep up the good work that you're doing for yourself and for the community. You deserve Mustaqbal fiican."

You are most wlc walaal.

STOIC   

Who was Haji Abas? A hafidh or is it just a figurative word...I want inaan Xaaji Cabaas gaadhaa aniigaa...

PS: He is indeed great kid..Hard work paid for him...Owns a car and still works hard..Kid got good work ethic