Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

President Silanyo Meets British PM David Cameron (video)

War Deg Deg Ah: Daawo Video, Kulan Saacado Badan Qaatay Oo Dhexmaray Raysal Wasaaraha Ingiriiska Iyo

Madaxweynaha Somaliland, Nuxurka Kulankaas Iyo Waxyaabihii Laga Wada Hadlay.

(SLT-London) Madaxweynaha Somaliland Axmed Maxamed Maxmauud (Silaanyo) iyo Raysal Wasaaraha

Waddanka Ingiriiska David Cameron, ayaa galabta yeeshay kulan rasmiya, kaas oo ka dhacay aqalka

looga arrimiyo dalka Britain. Kulankan oo ahaa mid qaatay saacado badan, wuxuu ka dhacay Xafiiska

Raysal Wasaraha. Shabakadda Caalamiga ah ee Somalilandtoday.com. Oo Wariyayaal katirsani

xilligaas kulanku socday ay ku sugnaayeen afafka hore ee Xafiiska Raysal Wasaraha, ayaanay noo

suuroto galin inaanu goob joog ka ahaano qaabka kulanku u dhacay. Maadaama Saxaafaddu dibadda ka

joogtay. Balse wararka ku dhaw-dhaw kulanka labada Hoggaamiye, ayaa sheegaaya inay ka wada

hadleen, xidhiidhka labada dal. Doorkii tariikheed ee dawadda Boqortooyadda Ingiriisku ku lahayd dalka

Somaliland, sidoo kale waxay wararku sheegayaan in labada dhinac ka wada hadleen shirarkii wadahadal

ee u socday Somaliland iyo Soomaaliya, oo dawladda Ingiriisku lahayd curintooda. Dhinaca kale Waxaa

shirkaas lagu soo qaaday oo ay labada dhinac ka wada hadleen, Shirka London lagu qabanaayo bisha

May, kaas oo ay martigalin doonto Dawladda Ingiriisku, Waxaana muddo dheer qaatay ka doodida

qodobkaas. Qaabkii Muqaal ahaan uu u dhacay Halkan Hoose Ka Daawo. Wixii warar ka soo kordhana

kala soco Shabakadda Caalamiga ah ee Somalilandtoday.com

STOIC   

People (Somalilanders) get ready for the train to London is coming.It's picking up passengers from coast to coast of Somalia.Faith is the key, open the doors and board 'em ....You will not be disapointed...Brace for the London meeting folks....

STOIC   

Che,

I will not be surprised and if I could bet this will be one of them.Haha....I'm sure this will be great for Somalia.

Oodweyne;939262 wrote:
Stoic,

I think president Slanyo will be foolhardy if he sits in a conference organized for Somalia. And I think he will try to do everything he can to avoid that fate. But we shall see.

I think he might be persuaded by Cameron government to sit in that conference.

STOIC   

Odweyne,

Ever heard of seen one superpower, seen em all..this reeks of ordering Somaliland to tow the line..We shall see, but this will be utter disapointment in Silanyo adminstration if they attend it.No matter what excuse they can come up with nothing will beat attending a confrence chaired by Somali president! So for Somalilanders get ready, there's a train a comin' You don't need no baggage, you just get on board .All you need is faith in Silanyo adminstration and you just thank the Lord.....haha

^^ The opposition will still reject it , and it will make silanyo look very bad , if he does what on earth will he get in return if he attends a conference chaired by hassan sheikh maxamuud?

Xaaji Xunjuf;939267 wrote:
^^ The opposition will still reject it , and it will make silanyo look very bad , if he does what on earth will he get in return if he attends a conference chaired by hassan sheikh maxamuud?

Unfortunately the opposition is too weak, Wadani leader is buddy-buddy with Silanyo.

Che -Guevara;939269 wrote:
Xaaji. Doesn't he carry Waraabe like purse to every meeting?

I have more faith in wadani ciiro and gaboose , to set him straight

AfricaOwn;939270 wrote:
Unfortunately the opposition is too weak, Wadani leader is buddy-buddy with Silanyo.

I dont think that is the case any more wadani was opposed to the turkey conference initially but the government eventually brought them on board i dont think he can bring them on board now.

Xaaji Xunjuf;939274 wrote:
I dont think that is the case any more wadani was opposed to the turkey conference initially but government eventually brought them on board i dont think he can bring them on board now.

I just don't like Cirro, is not tough enough to be politician, his just a nice guy in general.

AfricaOwn;939276 wrote:
I just don't like Cirro, is not tough enough to be politician, his just a nice guy in general.

Axmed xassan cigaal would do a better job the former representative of SL in china and he is well educated on international matters he called out Dr Bidaar the other day.