Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Somalia Best Presidential Palace Competition. PICS. VOTE BOYS

Dr_Osman   

First up this is a competition of the best presidential palaces in Somalia. The following will be listed;

1. Puntland

2. Somaliland

3. Galmudug

4. SFG

First up the SFG. Base > Mogadishu

CIMG8046.JPG

Villa-Somalia.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWxn2URTTL1DYnnayCkEg

Second up Somaliland. Base .> Hargaysa

Madaxtooyada-Somaliland.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP42JszNSvvYePDKNuG_D

Third up Galmudug. Base > Baraxlay

2012-12-12-12.37.00.jpg

mmmm1-300x199.jpg

Dr_Osman   

Vote boys. And yeah alot of ministries are going to be opening up soon. The Federal zone of garowe is where our politics with shisheeyaha will be dealt with

Meanwhile the new president of Hiiraan and Jubbland state stands tall in his new presidential palace near Montevideo (No, that is not the title of a Hollywood movie)

jose-mujica.jpg

Dr_Osman   

Complicated haka ordin voteka. Adeer votekaga dhiibo dadka haku mashqulin arimo kale, laga yeeli maayo ,votekaga ba la sugi

Dr Osman what's wrong with you, always posting photos of different Somali towns and making them compete with each other.

Our competition isn't with each other, it's with foreigners. I don't see Chinese men competing on whether Shanghai, Beijing, Wuhon or Guangzhou is a better city. They compete with other countries

Audubilah have some self-respect

ANWAR   

''Our competition isn't with each other, it's with foreigners'' I do not think Dr_Osman understand this sentence

*ANWAR*;938754 wrote:
''Our competition isn't with each other, it's with foreigners'' I do not think Dr_Osman understand this sentence

Dr Osman has this poisonous mentality which too many people have nowadays.

I would be just as happy if Bosaso or Hargeisa or Kismayo or Beledweyne were prosperous. It doesn't make a difference to me, and it shouldn't make a difference to anyone else either.

Dr_Osman   

War competition wuu jira and only when u dont have something that Puntland has you all say we are not competing with each other calamka la tartan and all this baloney to hide the fact you've been outdone just admit it

Tallaabo   

Ditoore Osman. The title and contents of your thread do not match so I will not be voting. Before we do anything please correct this post by comparing the presidential palaces in Mogadishu, Hargeisa, Djibouti, Addis Ababab, Nairobi, Washington, Moscow, Beijing, etc. Thanks you:o

Prosperity comes from production, jobs, low crime rates and a higher standard of living. Only a fool actually thinks the Presidential palace matters. Dr Osman we don't need people like you in Somalia

To be honest they all look sh!t

This is what you call a Presidential palace

Sudan

sudan_15.jpg

Egypt

PHO-09Jun03-164394.jpg

Uganda

The-Ugandan-State-House-in-Entebbe.jpg

Presidential+Palace.PNG

Somalida siday xashiiska u cunayeen bay dunida oo dhan u haystaan marka laba cariish la dhisto wa palace loool

Xaaji Xunjuf;939187 wrote:
To be honest they all look sh!t

This is what you call a Presidential palace

Sudan

sudan_15.jpg

Egypt

PHO-09Jun03-164394.jpg

Uganda

The-Ugandan-State-House-in-Entebbe.jpg

Presidential+Palace.PNG

Somalida siday xashiiska u cunayeen bay dunida oo dhan u haystaan marka laba cariish la dhisto wa palace loool

+1