Sign in to follow this  
Safferz

Tomorrow, I humiliate myself publicly.

nothing personal safferz but I find amaharic or any of the etiopian languages barbaric and not worth learning especially by one born of the proud somali race. disgusting language and people. if a meteor wiped them out i'll say alhamdulilah.

Wadani   

Get used to this now because public speaking will become your bread and butter as an academic. Just make sure u take deep breaths as u walk up there and before u start speaking.

Safferz   

Wadani;938758 wrote:
Get used to this now because public speaking will become your bread and butter as an academic. Just make sure u take deep breaths as u walk up there and before u start speaking.

Public speaking isn't really the issue, it's the fact it's a lame acting performance (foreign language doesn't help either). It even embarrassed me back in elementary and middle school when I was forced to do it then lol.

Cambuulo iyo bun;938757 wrote:
nothing personal safferz but I find amaharic or any of the etiopian languages barbaric and not worth learning especially by one born of the proud somali race. disgusting language and people. if a meteor wiped them out i'll say alhamdulilah.

I think it's a wonderful language and an important one in the Horn. And learning it is the only way to find out what they say and write about us.

Safferz;938762 wrote:
I think it's a wonderful language and an important one in the Horn. And learning it is the only way to find out what they say and write about us.

A mole in the making huh?I should put you in touch with the somali national security agency. Perhaps you could have won us the galbeed war

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;938764 wrote:
A mole in the making huh?I should put you in touch with the somali national security agency. Perhaps you could have won us the ******* war

lool so many Somalis speak Amharic! But nah I am just dying to read the material in Ethiopia's state archives, and I still have a way to go before I reach that level of competence in Amharic. I know there are several thousand documents about Somalia's nationalist movement in the security archives in Harar alone, because they were so concerned about it.

Safferz   

Cambuulo iyo bun;938769 wrote:
@Safferz: it has 0 importance in the horn (sawahili is king) and it's not wonderful but barbaric. it's razor to the ears and anyone who studies it is a race-traitor IMO.

That's quite simplistic. Also noting the irony of communicating that in the English language.

NGONGE   

*Blessed;938739 wrote:
Alpha, I'm curious what's the motivation?

Tut, tut @Ngonge.

I know. I know. :D :D

Safferz;938773 wrote:
That's quite simplistic. Also noting the irony of communicating that in the English language.

it is intentional simplistic dee. no need to overcomplicate or over-think this barbaric people and their ways and culture. they should all put to the sword and their language forgotten. and i think you misunderstand irony. especially in this context.

Safferz;938752 wrote:
Amaseginalehu
:)

T-MINUS 7 HOURS

tumblr_lzz2t2psWo1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

hey Saffz,

how does it feel, knowing full well, that you're going to flop, in tonight's eagerly anticipated performance.....:P

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;938796 wrote:
hey Saffz,

how does it feel, knowing full well, that you're going to flop, in tonight's eagerly anticipated performance.....
:P

The adrenaline is starting to kick in now and I won't go down without a fight, Alpha. The contestant from "ye Somali kilil mestedader" WILL WIN Ethiopian Jeopardy.

Cambuulo iyo bun;938776 wrote:
it is intentional simplistic dee. no need to overcomplicate or over-think this barbaric people and their ways and culture. they should all put to the sword and their language forgotten. and i think you misunderstand irony. especially in this context.

I understand irony quite well. I was pointing to the fact that you're communicating in the English language, one that for centuries has been the language of conquest, colonialism and slavery.

Safferz;938810 wrote:
The adrenaline is starting to kick in now and I won't go down without a fight, Alpha. The contestant from "ye Somali kilil mestedader" WILL WIN Ethiopian Jeopardy.

I understand irony quite well. I was pointing to the fact that you're communicating in the English language, one that for centuries has been the language of conquest, colonialism and slavery.

you clearly don't dear. the brits are not raping and looting and occoptyin somali lands as we write. the dirty habash is. the brits made peace and gtfo so me using their language wouldn't be ironic.