Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Garowe INTERNATIONAL Airport

Somalia   

That's an airstrip not an international airport, did the UN census in the other thread play piggyback with your brain perhaps? :D How sensitive can one get! Wow

STOIC   

Is that where Dr.Farole jets off from ? Dr. Osman I demand a deluge of photos showing the great city of Bosaso and Garowe.I demand an essay about the photos of men from Harvard and Princeton that call that city hometown.Which one is the capital horta?

Dr_Osman   

JBKI wuu iska yara maseeray marku arkay in puntland is on the move ha uu bixin. Puntland dhan kasta way ka horumartay. At least sadex airport baa inoo shaqeyo adiguna hantidi dawlada mooye ma airport kale baad lee tihin. Only two functional airports berbera and hargeisa thats it. Puntland has 3 functional airport iyo qardho ba la dhisaya

Samafal   

Garoowe is a young city so bear with it. I see the airstrip is progressing given there was none couple of years ago.

Dr_Osman   

JB show me one place in Somaliland that looks as green and beautiful as this

Keep crying JB thats all you know and Garowe is on the move too. Where does your president sleep

radio-p.jpg

Dr_Osman   

Ka carar meesha intadan coyin. Our mayors sleep better then your leader

Qardho Governor

qardho38.jpg

Bosaso Governor

6663207223_1740b6c13d_b.jpg

Garowe Governor

madaxtoyo1.jpg

Thats why the JB is mad also. His president cannot even match one of the governor homes in Puntland iskaba daa VILLA PUNTLAND now that is a true white house complex for the president, vice president, and the custodial corps, and other buildings. Thats what you calll a presidential palace and it will have fountains and green grass all over